Sunday, July 2, 2023

JULY–AUGUST 2023 Everything is About to Change


 

Lately, while in the swirl of summertime family reunion events, I would carve out some time to see what was happening in the world of the prophetic watchmen. What I found was the months of JULY and AUGUST kept coming up.

 

Zach Wilkinson at Outpouring Gates had an angel come to him and say, “Get ready after these two weeks at the end of July. The introduction of another woe will be presented yet it will be a season for the Bride of Christ to go into a shift.”  As she spoke, he had a vision of this shift occurring the last two weeks in July and going into August.

  

This reminded me of what I shared in Prophecy of the Shin/Trident and Our Transformation: “Dave Hodges in his Friday, May 26, 2023, article THE DEAGEL REPORT IS COMING CLOSER TO REALITY AS THE PLANNED DESTRUCTION OF THE UNITED STATES IS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE wrote, “This is why I believe we will see massive and multiple false flag events in June-August."”

starwalk.space

In that same article, I wrote about Jarrett at Supernatural By Design YTC tying the sudden destruction that leads to the Rapture of the True Church to war. Recently he posted a new video wherein he points to the end of June through August! Just as Jarrett showed us the eclipse pattern that points to World War, in his new video Everything Is About To Change: War Is Coming! he shows us another celestial pattern confirming the real possibility of World War 3 beginning in 2023! This celestial event is when Venus crosses into the constellation of Leo and begins retrograding on two different occasions this year—June 26 through August 11 AND September 25 through November 1.



 

Jarrett explains the significance of this, but those who are familiar with the Biblical symbolism of Venus and Leo will immediately see this as a sign for the True Church to get ready for the endgame. Like a sprinter getting ready to run, here is our indicator that it is time to set our feet into the STARTING BLOCK and get ready to FLY!

Two days after posting this article, I visited crowingroosterprophecy.com and my eyes immediately went to his June 26th post--THE BRIDEGROOMS FINAL ORBIT! What this Brother shared was to me confirmation that we are in the final leg of the race:

Luke 21:28 Says look up, and lift up your heads; 

for your redemption draweth nigh.

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER SAID SOMETHING SO AMAZINGLY PROFOUND THIS MORNING FROM PSALMS 19:

"IF MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS WOULD ONLY LOOK UP THEY WOULD SEE HEAVENS CHAMPION, THE VICTORIOUS BRIDEGROOM RUNNING HIS RACE."

 

This, of course, is a reference to Psalm 19:

 

The heavens declare the glory of God;

 and the firmament sheweth his handywork. - Psalm 19:1 KJV

Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, - Psalm 19:4 KJV

Which [is] as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, [and] rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. - Psalm 19:5 KJV

 

Crowingroosterprophecy’s post also draws our attention to the June Planetary Wedding Alignment proclaiming our soon marriage.



 

Anniversary of the Planetary Wedding Parade

 

Remember what was happening in the heavenlies a year ago? The planetary parade!

 

In 2022 T. W. Tramm wrote: “The Sun and Moon meet up every year in Gemini, the wedding sign, for one or two days around the end of June–July. What makes this year’s meeting unique is the planetary procession occurring simultaneously . . . The message of June’s planetary parade seems to be, ‘the Wedding of Weddings is near!’”

The letters that form the spelling of the month of Elul

are an acronym for the verse in Song of Solomon 6:3 

Elul also means "harvest".


Though we are entering a perilous time—a season of transition and of great uncertainty—God has a plan for His people to bring in the Harvest! In RED ALERT! Urgent Update …. It’s happening FAST, Tim Henderson shared, “This is not a thus sayeth the Lord but I am getting from incredible Intel sources that July and August—really in the United States we could be shocked—anything is possible!”

 

He also repeated the exhortation he received from the Lord: “The Winds are shifting.  A storm is coming. The rains will fall. Do not fear. The end is good”.  


 

It was encouraging to me to come across the brief video Rapture 2023? This Will Blow You Away! that included a clip of a seasoned Sister in Christ who admits to not knowing The Day, BUT in a few minutes tells why she believes 2023 IS The Year! I am in agreement with this Sister, for it is my belief the Spirit of the Lord is warning us of false flag events starting this summer that will be the lead-in for a nuclear world war. God in His great mercy has revealed to the awake Church that as the nuclear missiles come down, Those in Christ will go up to meet the Lord in the air. Brethen, it is my belief and hope that we could be looking up into the eyes of our Lord and Savior at the Resurrection and Rapture no later than this autumn of 2023.


 

 


Related:

TICK TOCK! When They Come Down, We Go Up!

THE DRAGON, THE PLANET, & THE ALIENS

Updated 7/4/23

6 comments:

Maranatha321... said...

That's great my sister! And very encouraging! In the brother's video from "Outpouring gates" that you refer to, if I understood the translation correctly, the lord said that the bride will either have a monumental change of fear or faith? That the bride will go through a sharpening like the world? If it's really from God, I wonder if I'd be up to it if something terrible happened. I'm a nervous person on the inside, I get stressed out pretty quickly. Despite the fact that I know that God controls everything, I am afraid of thunderstorms with lightning and thunder. It makes me nervous. I said to the Lord: you know me, I stress easily, so will I be at peace if difficult times come to the body of Christ, therefore to me? I also know that Jesus gives his peace, true peace, but when there is a strong storm, I am still a little afraid despite the prayer. Shame on me! Thank you again for your good work in helping us lift our eyes to Christ Jesus, our KING. XX

Lyn Melvin said...

Carole, my dear Sister,

Your translation is correct. From the video's transcript:

At ~6:22 minutes he says, "After praying
about this when the Lord began to
minister to me
um after me coming out of my body which
I'm about to get into he showed me this
is a Monumental shift of fear or faith
for the bride this isn't a special date
of something happening on a certain date
no we're going into a seasonal shift
when I came out of this encounter God
said it's a Monumental shift a
Monumental shift that the bride of
Christ are about to go through that the
whole world is going to go through but
God is about to really sharpen the bride."

MY THOUGHTS: Those who are NOT aware that MANMADE perilous times will come upon us BEFORE the Rapture will be in fear. At some point during this transitional shift, Those in Christ will walk in God's wondrous glory and minister during this time.

Carole, we ALL have iniquities we are faced with overcoming as long as we are on earth. Fear is one of them. I deal with anger. Others deal with lust or pride or all the above! The answer is, of course, walking in the authority we have in Christ and spending time in His presence. The only thing that has changed me and helped me overcome anger is spending intimate time with Him.

Our Heavenly Father understands our weaknesses. From the beginning He has instructed His people to FEAR NOT:

Fear not, for I [am] with you; Be not dismayed, for I [am] your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' - Isaiah 41:10 NKJV

Here's an excellent verse to memorize:

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. - 2 Timothy 1:7 KJV

And remember--God loves us no matter what our failures--HALLELUJAH!

Alla D said...

Thank you Lyn so much for your great work before the Lord! You bring me always encouragement! I hope really the Lord comes for us this year! Watching the videos, Michele has a very great stuff! Waiting for the Lord every day, want to meet you all in the air! Maranatha!

Lyn Melvin said...

Alla~Bless you, dear Sister!

I am so thankful you are encouraged and not discouraged. Things in the world may start shaking harder, but we were called to fearlessly go forth into the fray. As I posted back on September 17, 2022:

"Do not be afraid in the coming days. I am with you in all things—ALL things. FEAR NO ONE AND NO THING! Be brave. Be courageous. Be who I have called you to be!

For truly I have created you for this Time. I have created you to be fearless! Unstoppable! Unwavering in your convictions knowing that the Day of the Lord is at hand.

Fear nothing my daughters and sons!

I have called you to go forth in the darkest hour before the dawn to be My light in the world doubting nothing..."

(If you click the image in the right hand column under ONE LAST WORD, you can read the entire prophetic word💖)

Heather G said...

A while back I had a dream about nukes being dropped as we were raptured. More confirmation. Wow.

Lyn Melvin said...

Heather, THANK YOU so much for sharing that! If you haven't seen it yet, you will be very encouraged by the interview I wrote about recently in Is 11-11 the Date of the Rapture?