Saturday, July 29, 2023

It is Time—A Word for the ‘Dawn Treaders’


 

While worshipping and waiting on the Lord this morning, I heard--

 

Those who have been waiting on Me in the secret place will wait no longer. I am coming first in you, my children. First in you then I will come for you.

 

Like a giant sore, the world is coming to a head. Like the body’s immune system, I will send in My troops of healing. My Body will come alive as the world system is dying. They will shine brighter than the sun in the darkest hours and those who are seeking Me, will find Me in them.

 

This is My gift. YOU are My gift to this dying world for you will shine forth My glory. YOU will be shining forth the Light of the World. YOU will be My Dawn Treaders. Where YOU go, I am there with you.

 

Through Me you will heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, and bring many to everlasting life. As you occupy in the last minutes, I will snatch you up and away, My Glorious Bride. My Army of Mighty Ones. My Beloved.

 

So be encouraged. I have not forgotten you, My Most Precious Ones. Those who are now sick will no longer be ill. I am empowering you to be My Mighty Overcoming Army before I take you Home to be with Me forever.

 

This word immediately reminded me of what I had read long ago in Beyond Pentecost by Clayt Sonmore:

The Bible declares that great apostasy and deception will occur just prior to the Lord’s second coming. The Bible also declares Jesus will come in His “overcomers” before He comes for His people.

 

This rhema aligns with other words the Lord has given me, nonetheless, I wondered if I was writing down accurately what He was conveying, so I asked the Lord where He had shown this to others and he reminded me of what He gave to Diana Pulliam, which I shared in a post back in 2021:

 

1st Affirmation

 

By God’s grace I came across a Sister in Christ’s blog article where she shared an almost identical impartation from the Lord as I had received. She too was given a vision although it was different from my The dropping of HIS shoe--2 Visions:


 

One morning, mid-July, 2015, during my quiet time with the Lord, out of the blue I was given the following vision:

 

           I was on my knees, bowed down in a fetal position, with my face to the ground (like the position we took in grade school during a tornado drill).  I slowly raised my head up and realized I was covered with a gray powdery substance.  As I looked around me, I saw utter destruction as far as my eyes could see. The landscape looked like the photos you see when a tornado levels an entire neighborhood, except everything – absolutely everything was covered with a thick gray powder-like substance.  I began to rise up, and as I did, I saw a sprinkling of movement under the gray powder here and there. Just as it became apparent to me that it was other people rising up, I heard a voice say loudly, “My Church will rise from the ashes.”  As we rose to our feet, I felt infused with Godly strength, purpose, and determination. I knew the others also felt this, as I could see it in their expressions and bodily movements.  End of vision. 

 

    The Lord is faithful to give us a Word in due season, and He showed me just what I needed to know.  Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would lead us into all truth and show us things to come (John 16:13).  This vision revealed to me that great shaking and destruction are coming, and the Church will still be here – at least for the beginning of it. To be totally honest, once the full impact of what I saw hit me, I felt I was about to have a panic attack as fear began to rise within. I knew things were coming to America that we’d never experienced before.  I felt like I wanted to run, but there’s nowhere to hide from what’s coming.  Then God began to remind me of His promises and His great mercy toward us.

 

This great shaking will be what actually awakens the sleeping Church. The awakened Church will rise from the ashes, and it’s then that the works of Jesus will be done as never before seen on this planet. . . God in His mercy, will do a great work through His Church before the rapture, and we’ll finally see that great awakening we’ve always heard was coming.  Our Father is not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance, and it will be through this great shaking that many will finally turn to Him in repentance and receive salvation!  [excerpt from Diana Pulliam’s “My Church Will Rise From the Ashes!” posted November 3, 2015]

 

And does she believe in the Rapture? Oh, yes! She writes further, “The good news is, when we see these things beginning to come to pass, we’re to lift up our heads, because our redemption draws near (Luke 21:28). Jesus is coming for His Church! I think . . . right before the rapture, we’ll be walking in the power and authority of Jesus Christ – in total victory. We’ll be taken up mid-stride – right in the middle of doing His work.” [end of excerpt from What is Coming BETWEEN Passover and Pentecost?]


The Dawn Treaders

 

What did the Lord mean when He said we would be His “Dawn Treaders”? The Dawn Treader is the ship of Caspian X, King of Narnia, whom Edmund and Lucy (along with Peter and Susan) helped to regain the throne of Narnia in the C. S. Lewis fantasy novel, Prince Caspian. As I remembered this, the significance smacked me in my face!

 

WE will be the instruments to help regain the throne of our Lord Jesus Christ in people’s hearts! We are called for such a time as this—to tread on the darkness in preparation for the dawning of the Day of the Lord. Like the ship the Dawn Treader, we are fully fitted for this mission:

 

All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect [artiosfitted, complete, perfect], throughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV

 

In fact, the word “perfect” is translated from artios--

 

“In the ancient world, this word was used to describe a ship that was fully loaded for a voyage or a rescue boat that was completely outfitted and prepared for any emergency.” [From p. 21 of What the Bible Teaches About Spiritual Warfare by Dean and Ice]


 

THIS VERSE IS PURPOSELY SET WITHIN A SECTION OF SCRIPTURE PREPARING GOD’S PEOPLE FOR A SEASON OF GREAT DIFFICULTIES—PERILOUS TIMES! The first verse in Chapter 3 of 2 Timothy is:

 

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. - 2 Timothy 3:1 KJV

 

Spirit-filled believers were specially designed for spiritual warfare. Life is not easy nowadays—in fact, it is downright grievous. Recently a Sister in the Lord asked me to pray with her because she was having to travel a great distance alone in order to help a relative that was near death. As I began lifting her situation to the Lord, immediately He gave me a vision of a massive fire. Tears came to my eyes and I spoke out what I was seeing in the Spirit.

 

“I see a great fire—it is the same vision the Lord gave me years ago when my husband and I were contemplating driving towards the mountains to help people who were total strangers to us. The Lord is going before you like a consuming fire, dear Sister, to make way for you and to do a work within your son. Go forth having no fear!”

 

She made the trip successfully; and, since we are in touch regularly, I expect to hear more great news. The reason tears came to my eyes is because that same vision of the consuming fire was the assuring sign given to my husband Tom and I so that we would be emboldened to go minister. I tell the story in The Season of Miracles, but I did not give the details of all that God did through us in that article. It was the most powerful experience we ever had. We saw a tumor on a man’s spine disappear before our eyes. Also Tom received a word of knowledge that Ed was dying from a rare liver disease and spoke healing over him. Weeks later Ed and his girlfriend came to our little used-to-be-a-country-store building where our church met.

 

“We came here today,” our new Brother in Christ began, “to let you all know what God did. I went to work this week and everybody was asking me, ‘What has happened to you, Ed? You look different.’”

 

Tears poured from his eyes as he concluded, “I told them—I’ve been washed in the blood of the Lamb.”


 

If you do not understand what it means to walk by the Spirit, I encourage you to watch this excellent video by Chris Blackeby called Living from Heaven. My favorite quote from him is: “Jesus hasn’t come to make you a better person—He’s come to replace you.”


 

For a brief article on the subject, read The Mystery of Spiritual Warfare by John Paul Jackson.


 

Just as Jesus rebuked and spoke to the wind and the sea in Mark Chapter 4 and Luke Chapter 8, we are to command healing to manifest and command demons to leave—all in the name of Jesus Christ. We do all things IN HIS NAME. When you walk into a situation, it is not you the spirit realm sees—they see JESUS CHRIST, Y’SHUA HA MOSHIACH as I experienced and shared in The Season of Miracles.

 

If you doubt God will use you, consider this prophetic word given through Mark Chirona and posted by James Bailey at the time of Billy Graham’s death:

 

. . . God wants a church that has been in hiding and prepared for power by severe testing, severe trial, severe tribulation in every single season and they feel like they are not going to be used and it is too late and it is all over. That is the company that is prepared for power.

 

. . . They have had to learn to glean from the word when they were just getting little pious platitudes from preachers all around the country. They are being weaned away from everything that is contradictory to the powerful truth of the word of God. That company is coming out of hiding. They are going to cross Jordan. They are going to move into a manifestation of power where there will not just be power on one or two, but there is going to be power on multiplied thousands and thousands. [From Billy Graham’s death marks “beginning of the greatest revival” by James Bailey.]


 

If the vision given in 2023 LIGHT at the End of the Dark Tracks is accurate of the world being in great darkness this year, then Family, 2023 could very well be the Year of the Rapture. As our Lord, the Captain of the Dawn Treaders, had me share in ONE LAST WORD:

 

Will you obey Me in these days ahead?

Do not be afraid in the coming days. I am with you in all things—ALL things. FEAR NO ONE AND NO THING! Be brave. Be courageous. Be who I have called you to be!

For truly I have created you for this Time. I have created you to be fearless! Unstoppable! Unwavering in your convictions knowing that the Day of the Lord is at hand.

Fear nothing my daughters and sons!

I have called you to go forth in the darkest hour before the dawn to be My light in the world doubting nothing.

Yes, truly I am coming for you my dearest One. So have no fear as the clouds of war surround you. Remember I am coming IN THE CLOUDS—

Clouds of Glory as the

clouds of war erupt!

Clouds of Righteousness as the

clouds of destruction arise!

Clouds of Holiness as the

clouds of anger and wrath emit from the Dragon!

Oh, HALLELU-JAH!

I will lift you with My holy hand—the one you saw in the visions I gave you.

I have a place prepared especially for you; for each one of My Beloveds. A place of peace and beauty filled with love—My love, pure and holy for My Beloved.

Go forth knowing all these things. Be assured of My love and My presence with you no matter how dark it gets. You are My light holding back the darkness.

Oh, HALLELU-JAH!



 

 

Related:

Is 11-11 the Date of the Rapture?


6 comments:

Maranatha321... said...

Thanks Lyn for your article. It still reminds me of my dream with the column of white clouds. In fact, we are all "Dawn Treaders" when the Holy Spirit convinces people of the reality of Jesus the only way and of sin and we are blessed to lead these people to Christ, so it is very interesting that you have heard the Lord speak these intense words to you. Is this a confirmation for me that my dream really comes from God? I will pray about it, but I hope very much. I want to serve it in a deep, authentic way and see through myself the fruits of its action, such a banal vase! Thank you again for your constant loyalty!

Lyn Melvin said...

Thank you, Carole, for your Comment💖
Most people would agree with me that this prophetic word seems a bit repetitive and I know my articles repeat certain prophetic dreams, visions, and words; yet, this may be needed especially for any new readers.

And it reminds us of what God has shown us perhaps a long time ago--like your dream. Yes, I believe your dream of the column of white clouds is from God. (I tried to find where you had described it previously; unfortunately, Blogger does not aid with a search engine just for Comments.)

If we are honest, we are all "banal vases" UNTIL CHRIST INFILLS US! I, too, desire to serve in a deep, authentic way. Praise God He knows our hearts and it will be so! ✨

Hmewrdbd said...

Dear sister Lyn, thank you for this uplifting and encouraging word! I know we are all "hidden in Christ" and it is not longer we but He who lives in us, I mostly feel like "me"--plain 'ol me with not much of Him to see. How I pray this word you share is true. While I believe in the modern day operation of all the gifts of the Spirit, they don't operate in me--except for a prayer language. I would dearly love to be able to shed Christ's love, healing, deliverance abroad in these last days--maybe that's why I am alone now, and unhindered. I can't wait to come back on our mighty white steeds to deliver Abba's beloved Israel in the last day! I confess I hold these visions/words/dreams loosely, as I simply don't see in Scripture that there will be a last minute great revival. But who can not hope and pray there will be one! So many lost loved ones among our families and friends! As eager and desirous of the Rapture as I am, I wouldn't want any little lamb to left out if that one could have scooted through the door at the last minute! Ofc, we know God won't leave anyone behind who is appointed for the Bride, but you get the idea. Thanks dear lady for you faithful reporting and service in His Kingdom! love, Judi

Lyn Melvin said...

Hello dear Judi💗
How I love your frankness and humility. You admitted holding "these visions/words/dreams loosely, as I simply don't see in Scripture that there will be a last minute great revival."

I have to agree with you that there is no concrete evidence in the Scripture of a last minute awakening, however, none of the great revivals of the past are written in Scripture either. There is no way I would believe such a thing would be possible EXCEPT that the Spirit of the Lord has revealed it to His servants.

And EXCEPT that He revealed and confirmed through more than one witness other events (the coming earthquake, days of darkness, etc) are to happen BEFORE the Rapture, I would not believe they were coming either. It does seem surreal, yet IF these warnings are from Him--then I believe they will happen.

So we shall see whether these things shall come to pass or not, dear Sister. And IF/WHEN they do, we will know it is our cue to LOOK UP! BIG BIG HUG 🤗

Hmewrdbd said...

"I have to agree with you that there is no concrete evidence in the Scripture of a last minute awakening, however, none of the great revivals of the past are written in Scripture either. There is no way I would believe such a thing would be possible EXCEPT that the Spirit of the Lord has revealed it to His servants"--good point! And we know God reveals His planes ahead of time to His "prophets" so who's to say. Praying it's true--many lost loved ones yet to come in and the world continues on as "usual."BIG HUG back at'cha--Carole too 😊

paydirtlane said...

WOW!,. . . WOW Weee! FABULOUS