Saturday, March 27, 2021

What is Coming BETWEEN Passover and Pentecost?



Because each of us only "sees in part" as 1 Corinthians 13:12 attests, I consistently seek the Lord for deeper understanding of what lies ahead. Many times He chooses to lead me to a Brother or Sister in Christ who has a vital piece of the puzzle. Beloved in the Lord, I am so encouraged by how His Spirit has led me these past several days.

 

Many of us who are longing for the Lord’s appearing have high expectation of going Home this year, specifically this Spring or Summer, for much is coming to a head pointing to a world war and the soon implementation of the mark of the Beast and thus the even sooner revealing of the Beast also known as the Antichrist.

 

There is high expectation for the Resurrection/Rapture to occur this Passover, yet I believe God has revealed a Plan of what will occur BETWEEN Passover and Pentecost.

 

1st Affirmation

 

By God’s grace I came across a Sister in Christ’s blog article where she shared an almost identical impartation from the Lord as I had received. She too was given a vision although it was different from my The dropping of HIS shoe--2 Visions:

 

One morning, mid-July, 2015, during my quiet time with the Lord, out of the blue I was given the following vision:

           I was on my knees, bowed down in a fetal position, with my face to the ground (like the position we took in grade school during a tornado drill).  I slowly raised my head up and realized I was covered with a gray powdery substance.  As I looked around me, I saw utter destruction as far as my eyes could see. The landscape looked like the photos you see when a tornado levels an entire neighborhood, except everything – absolutely everything was covered with a thick gray powder-like substance.  I began to rise up, and as I did, I saw a sprinkling of movement under the gray powder here and there. Just as it became apparent to me that it was other people rising up, I heard a voice say loudly, “My Church will rise from the ashes.”  As we rose to our feet, I felt infused with Godly strength, purpose, and determination. I knew the others also felt this, as I could see it in their expressions and bodily movements.  End of vision.

           The Lord is faithful to give us a Word in due season, and He showed me just what I needed to know.  Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would lead us into all truth and show us things to come (John 16:13).  This vision revealed to me that great shaking and destruction are coming, and the Church will still be here – at least for the beginning of it. To be totally honest, once the full impact of what I saw hit me, I felt I was about to have a panic attack as fear began to rise within. I knew things were coming to America that we’d never experienced before.  I felt like I wanted to run, but there’s nowhere to hide from what’s coming.  Then God began to remind me of His promises and His great mercy toward us.

             This great shaking will be what actually awakens the sleeping Church. The awakened Church will rise from the ashes, and it’s then that the works of Jesus will be done as never before seen on this planet. . . God in His mercy, will do a great work through His Church before the rapture, and we’ll finally see that great awakening we’ve always heard was coming.  Our Father is not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance, and it will be through this great shaking that many will finally turn to Him in repentance and receive salvation!  [excerpt from Diana Pulliam’s “My Church Will Rise From the Ashes!” posted November 3, 2015]

 

And does she believe in the Rapture? Oh, yes! She writes further, “The good news is, when we see these things beginning to come to pass, we’re to lift up our heads, because our redemption draws near (Luke 21:28). Jesus is coming for His Church! I think . . . right before the rapture, we’ll be walking in the power and authority of Jesus Christ – in total victory. We’ll be taken up mid-stride – right in the middle of doing His work.”

 

2nd Affirmation

 

Because of how very close I believe we are to this all happening, I have thought how this revival will take place just before Pentecost 2021.

 

Then my eyes fell on a Youtube video titled God Showed Me THIS Coming After Passover and in my spirit I just knew it was about revival occurring and sure enough starting at the 9:49 minute mark, David Herzog shares how the Holy Spirit showed him that between the two feasts of Passover and Pentecost a Third Great Awakening will come! The greatest harvest of souls is going to explode worldwide!

David did not say anything about a national catastrophe preceding this Great Awakening, but unfortunately it seems that will be the case.

 

I’m IN!

 

The judgment events coming to America sound frightening, but instead of being afraid, we should be excited! We should be thrilled to be chosen to glorify the true God in the very last hours. Also, those last hours will go so fast! Remember that in childbirth transition leads to the shortest time in the birth process, the actual birth of the baby:

 

The GREAT REVIVAL period will be brief and then will come THE RAPTURE! The dropping of HIS shoe

 

As is foretold in Revelation 12:5, the Man Child/True Church will be birthed just before the Dragon can devour him!

 

Many others have seen this time of Great Harvest before the Rapture. I present to you here just a sampling of what I have heard and read and encourage you to seek the Lord earnestly about ALL these things! If you are like me, you hoped and believed our beautiful Bridegroom would snatch us away before we saw any greater judgments than we’ve already witnessed.

 

As I have shared above, it has taken me this long to see that this is not His plan. A part of me hopes I am wrong and that I get to be harpazo-ed into His waiting arms right away! But then our God is much more merciful and patient than I am. If what I've shared is His plan and it saves my unredeemed loved ones and your unredeemed loved ones before The Tribulation, then, “I’M IN!” What about you? [Erasing the Line in the Sand for a September Rapture excerpt]

 

Proclamation!

 

My sister Kim and I love to encourage each other with frequent phone calls. The other day we went from singing praises together into making prophetic proclamations of this coming glorious time and I was inspired to proclaim, “Just as the children of Israel left Egypt in haste with not one feeble among them taking with them the gold and silver, so will the Church rise up in a powerful and glorious awakening--gathering many into the fold and then--WHOOSH--we will be gone!”




3 Days of Darkness?

I am led to revisit this subject after already posting my original article above mostly because of what our Brother in Christ, Jaco Prinsloo, posted just today at his God’s Roadmap to the End Youtube Channel. In a two-part video presentation Jaco shares his speculations regarding the Rapture occurring on the first day of the 3 days of darkness prophesied to begin April 4, 2021. He admits he could have it wrong and I admit that my conclusions could also be in error. Nonetheless, let me give my thoughts.


I have listened to both prophecy videos that Jaco mirrored in his video. The first prophecy video is shown near the end of Three Days of Darkness Starting on Easter Sunday??? PART 1. The second prophecy video takes up most of his second video Three Days of Darkness Starting on Easter Sunday??? PART 2 where a Sister in Christ reads a prophecy posted at 444 Prophecy News and titled Message 65: Before And After The 3 Days Of Darkness – Cliff Coffman, Mark Chen.

 

I have been seeking the Lord since listening to them and thinking on what the Scriptures reveal, some of which is covered in my related article, 3 Days of Darkness? Here’s an excerpt:

Most of the verses I found on the sun being darkened relate to the time of Jacob’s Trouble when the 7-year period of Israel’s travail or The Tribulation begins. However, Joel 2 refers to the sun being darkened before the day of the Lord begins:

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. - Joel 2:31 KJV

 

Taking into consideration what pieces He has shown me: IF ANY days of darkness come (Jaco believes they will begin on Resurrection Sunday, April 4, 2021), those who are IN CHRIST, BORN AGAIN OF HIS SPIRIT, need have NO FEAR! Our Brother Jaco believes we will be raptured that day; however, I believe God has a Great Harvest Plan as I have shared above. So IF WE ARE NOT RAPTURED and it is God’s plan to bring the Bride into a higher realm of glory and minister for 40-50 days on earth, I'm sure God will remember the little ones. It is possible those who are spiritually lost will seek out those who emanate the love of God or perhaps the Spirit will translate us to them.

 

As I shared in Year of The Shining One Anointing:

 

I believe the darkness that is coming will be similar to the ancient plague that occurred prior to the Exodus . . . but that God will pour out His glory in a way we have never seen before where His people will do even greater works and visibly glow like Moses did.

 

If this brief ministry period ends on the 50th day since Passover began, it will be Pentecost when we are then RAPTURED.

 

My heart and spirit were expectant that this would all happen last year at this time, so we will pray and watch to see what God does this year! 

Related: "New York, Chicago, L.A."   

4 comments:

Lyn Melvin said...

Here is a repost of my friend Lyndsey's Comment:

I agree Lyn, I read your article several days ago so I need to refresh, but I feel, (just a me thing, no divine assurance) that something significant on the world stage will take place this weekend into Monday maybe Tuesday, and then we may in that window of final warning, those who have eyes see, redemption is nigh, major revival, chaos, until around Pentecost. I lean towards Hillary of Stephanie's blog on the double fullfillment of feasts or something like that, shadow fulfillment, please correct me, but as the church was born Pentecost so we shall leave Pentecost just as Elijah. However, I've started wondering on the thief in night, do not know when master returns, so it could be some random Tuesday that only becomes significant after Christ's use it. But we also know God is so mathematical and precise, so idk. I just KNOW this time is extremely close. I truly in my heart believe God has been allowing those of us to who have eyes to see that the timeliness is coming to a fast close. The time is now. The warning season is coming to a close.

This was my Reply:

Hi Lyndsey♥ Thanks for your encouraging input, Sister. Some folks assume I am presenting fear when in reality we have nothing to fear in the chaotic days ahead. The truth is the Scriptures do not reveal every detail of what will happen before our Beloved Bridegroom sweeps us away, so we each must seek the Lord's face along with being good Bereans especially when considering whether a person's visions etc. are accurate or not.

As I have shared in previous articles, the Spirit of the Lord has had me speak forth of a coming great shaking for several years now. Others are also sharing this message, of course. It is in only recent years that I have come to understand WHEN this shaking will occur. If my understanding is correct--we, the Rev 12 Man Child, will experience a brief transitional shaking resulting in a Great Awakening just before we are born into heaven! We will exit as a GLORIOUS army!!

Rhonda said...

Hi Lyn,
If these days of darkness do occur, do you think Jesus will reveal to us what we are to do during them? Do you think we will be given power from the Holy Spirit like the disciples received on Pentecost to spread the gospel? I just got out of the hospital and talked about Jesus to my nurses and techs but I don't feel I moved anyone that was not already His closer to Him. I too feel we are so close to be called home and I am so excited but anxious as well. I just pray for God to strengthen my witness for Jesus. To God be the glory, Amen and Amen. Thank you for your articles, I always love to read what you have to say.
A sister in Christ,
Rhonda

Lyn Melvin said...

Rhonda~Thank you, dear Sister, for your encouragement. I apologize for how long it took me to reply but we were hosting company over the Resurrection Celebration weekend so it was a busy time!

To help answer your question, I would like to direct you to these two articles (which contain additional links if you wish to go deeper):
"New York, Chicago, L.A."
The Bride's Revival and The Rapture

Maranatha321... said...

Thank you dear sister! Always a pleasure to read you!