Thursday, March 18, 2021

2021 The Vaccine, Revival & Persecution

 



Many of us who are spiritually awake foresaw how refusing the so-called vaccine associated with the plandemic would eventually lead to persecution. Recently I watched a video by Melisa May a Sister in Christ who I believe is also a nurse. She shared how in a dream the Lord warned her that persecution against those who refused to take the vaccine is here and will increase and it would happen even within the Church. 

 

I was praying about this recently and asked the Lord about persecution.

 

“Persecution and revival go hand-in-hand,” He reminded me. “It will be happening almost simultaneously.”

 

It came to my memory what He had told me about persecution back at the beginning of this year of 2021:

 

There are prophetic voices instilling fear regarding this persecution, however, it is possible God is showing them things that will occur before AND after the Rapture. I could be wrong, of course, but on January 8 (after reading one of these prophecies) I diligently sought Him and prayed, “Lord, meet with us as You met with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the fiery furnace, but meet us in the clouds as we enter the fire of the FEMA camps.”

 

Immediately I heard in my spirit, “It won’t come to that.” [ARE YOU READY FOR THE HAND OF GOD? excerpt]


Looking back at my article The Mask and The Mark, I posted two videos where brethren shared their dreams that confirmed what I heard in my spirit for in their dreams the Rapture occurred when the vaccine became mandatory.

 

Revival and persecution go hand-in-hand. There is a saying that persecution leads to revival. In actuality it might be more accurate to say, REVIVAL LEADS TO PERSECUTION.

 

While researching the history of revival for our latest Bible study Chasing Revival, I found an element over and over again that kept showing up in every case where new believers flourished. It was a scary discovery that I wished were not true – that persecution is the constant companion of revival. [backtojerusalem.com excerpt]

 

So What Am I Saying?

 

So what am I trying to say here, right? More is converging. “Convergence” is the byword for this Season of His Return.

 

SOMETHING is going to happen to cause revival specifically in America before the Rapture. It is possible persecution will arise due to a convergence of an awakening occurring in addition to people refusing the vaccine! [Related article: Planet X, Passover, and Pentecost 2021]

 

As many of you reading this already know, I believe an awakening will occur due to a national catastrophe. Well, this might occur very soon.

 

Judgment on America

 

The following was reported on March 17, 2021, by The Times of Israel:

 

The Biden administration will reportedly push for a two-state solution based on the pre-1967 lines, with mutually agreed upon land swaps, reinstating US policy on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to more traditionally held positions than those of former president Donald Trump.

 

memo titled “The US Palestinian Reset and the Path Forward,” which was revealed Wednesday to the Abu Dhabi-based The National, also showed that the Biden administration is planning on announcing a $15 million aid package in coronavirus-related humanitarian assistance for the Palestinians as early as this month.

 

I agree with Tim Henderson who today shared this information and said this could lead to Judgment on This Nation! So be in prayer about all this, Brethren. If we will seek Him, the wonderful Holy Spirit will guide us as we make the dips and turns on this Wild Ride set before us!

 

This is what I believe the Spirit of the Lord is speaking to His people--Buckle up (Ephesians 6:11) and hold on tight (Psalm 73:28)! And don’t be afraid (2 Timothy 1:7Isaiah 41:10) for this wild ride will culminate in a wild escape!

Get Ready for a Wild Ride!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

What do u think about the zombie preparedness section in CDC website? Do u think this has any connection to DNA altering vaccine? https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm

Lyn Melvin said...

THANK YOU, Unknown, for sending that link!

From the CDC's Zombie Preparedness for Educators page:
"This website was created to help educators teach middle school aged children the basics of emergency preparedness and response using a fun, fictitious scenario."

How is preparing for an emergency considered "fun"???
Also, in answer to your question--yes, I DO believe it is connected to the DNA-altering vaccine! While listening to Dr. Sherri Tenpenny's interview on Daystar TV with my husband Tom, she explained how the vaccine causes muscle fatigue. Immediately Tom exclaimed, "Zombie Apocalypse!"

Maranatha321... said...

Thank you my sister for this great dedication to our God. All your work shows how much you can't wait to be with him! And your persistence helps us keep looking up! Glory to God and MARANATHA!!!

Soestae said...

Thank you for writing this. It's inspiring. For awhile, I might've thought the rapture would be the only awakening, but I realize that's from the flawed perspective that God is dead (or not very active). He's doing everything to bring lost souls home. So, your post fills my heart with joy and hope.