Saturday, September 14, 2019

"New York, Chicago, L.A."



“Lord, I would very much appreciate confirmation that what I am seeing and hearing is from You only.”

This was my prayer earlier today. I had just sat down to seek His face after singing Him a love song and immediately—and I mean immediately—as soon as I shut my eyes, I saw a great army in full armor on horseback seemingly knit together. Darkness surrounded them but great flames radiated from their heads.

“What am I seeing, Lord?” I asked.

My great end times army is about to be unleashed. It is a force to be reckoned with.

Father God read the question in my mind—“When will this army be released?”

It is the time of peace and safety so-called in which they will be released. Fear not; I am with you, dear daughter. I am with My people. As the Daystar dawns great darkness will be upon the earth. Fear not; I am with you.

Much destruction will occur by the Dragon before My Son comes for his beautiful Bride. Fear not; I am truly with you.

“Must I deliver this message?” I say with tearful eyes. It was Jesus who answered me:

Yes, there will be much confusion in the camp of the churches. But My great army will arise knowing the season—their last hurrah against the enemy before I take them home with Me. Fear not; I am with you.

(This reminded me of a prophetic word He gave me to share almost a year ago. I will re-post an excerpt of it later in this article.) The Lord continued:

It is a time of separation before the bema seat judgment comes. Fear not; I am with you.

I continued to sit before Him quietly while inside I was pleading with Him to give me clarity. There was no way I was going to blog about any of this without knowing it was truly His will.

Another vision came. I saw rioting with a mob carrying lit torches.



The time is short, daughter. This is why these visions are coming so easily now.

“Is it really You showing me these things? I don’t want to be deceived,” I prayed in the name of Jesus Christ. He then assured me it was truly Him and said:

Trouble will come from the cities but with it will come great revival.

This reminded me that Perry Stone has prophesied about a rural revival arising as a result of the trouble coming to cities:


“You’re going to see, as men speak of pockets of selective judgment, so likewise, there is pockets of selective revival. . . in that region, and with those people, the town will know that there is a visitation from Heaven going on, and it will be known as the Rural Revival.”
 
“People will begin to leave large cities says the Spirit of God, not in droves or in masses, but they’re going to begin to pull away, and not know why, and go into mountain areas, and into smaller cities because of the dangers, and the fears, and the mobs, and the robbing, and looting, and stealing, the people will be drawn to where the good people are, where they hear that people love each other and they care about one another.” vfnkb.com

The Lord continued to speak to me:


There will be rioting in the streets of America as well as other cities.

I really didn’t want to hear all this, so I asked Him what I really wanted to know, which was, “How much longer, Lord, before You come?”

Soon and very soon. Fear not; I will be with you through all that is to come.

“Lord, I would very much appreciate confirmation that what I am seeing and hearing is from You only.”

New York will fall first. Then Chicago and L.A.

Confirmations

I waited there before Him to see if He would say anything more. He was silent. I knew what I had to do now. . . look on-line for any prophetic words related to those cities. I had already seen many prophecies of judgment coming to New York City and to California but had never seen anything about Chicago.

So into the search engine I typed "fall of Chicago prophecy".

My jaw dropped when my eyes fell on “Chicago will no longer exist; New York is next and then Los Angeles ”. There were the three cities the Lord gave me all in one caption! Grief and sorrow swept over me as I began to read the article.

It was a prophecy given to Lindy Snow Pierce in 2009. She updates that prophetic word later in the article and explains how the order of the cities falling was changed. Therefore, it is entirely possible that the order the Lord gave me is accurate. She also outlined a great deal more sources of confirmation.

Judgment Does Not Always = Wrath

So, dear Brethren, I submit all this to you to seek the Father in His precious Son’s name for yourself. The Spirit of the Lord has been preparing me to hear this message.

As someone called to be a watchman, I have been listening to others who are watching and have noticed several are calling pre-Rapture catastrophic events “judgments from God”. I have heard “judgment” used this way by several others and have been somewhat confused because to me judgment equals wrath, and the wrath of God has not yet begun in my opinion.

While listening to a certain Brother in Christ as he used the word “judgment” relative to an event coming before the Rapture, I heard in my spirit,

“When God says ‘judgment’ here He is referring to a decision He has made to allow His hand of grace to lift. Therefore, it is not His wrath.”

To be sure I had heard from the Spirit of Truth, I looked up the Biblical usage of the word “judgment”. The Greek word translated the most as “judgment is --krisis.

krisis - Judgment
The Greek noun, κρίσις (krisis), is closely related to the verb, κρίνω (krino), and it is generally translated as judgment. Young's Analytical Concordance offers the brief definition, “the process of judgment”. When used in reference to a judgment pronounced, this word is used most frequently of negative final condemnation from God, which is reserved for the wicked. Notice, in John 5:24 the faithful “shall not come into judgment”, but yet the righteous are certainly judged on that last day (Romans 14:10-12). Again notice John 5:29, in which workers of good arise to the “resurrection of life”, while the workers of evil arise to the “resurrection of condemnation”. The most remarkable exception to this general connotation of divine, negative condemnation is found in John 7:24, where some form of this judgment is committed to saints in this age.

There are five parts to the definition of krisis, but the third one confirms what I heard:

III. judgment
            A. opinion or decision given concerning anything
                        i. esp. concerning justice and injustice, right or wrong

So it would seem that the word “judgment” can be used as decisions that come down from God no matter what dispensation or age.  It can be a decision or judgment that leads to a reward, such as 2 Corinthians 5:10; or it can be a judgment that leads to a negative consequence.

Brethren, these cities will be receiving “negative consequences” for God has made that decision. We who are living in this day and hour are called to be a part of the Great End Times Army! The flames of fire above the heads of the warriors in my vision represents those who have been knit together in His love and who walk in the power of the Holy Spirit!



He had shown this to me last year, as I mentioned above. Here’s the excerpt of that rhema:

October 6, 2018, Word

My dear, dear brothers and sisters in Christ—As I sought Our Lord and King this morning, I asked Him if He would give an encouraging word that I could share with you. This is what I believe He said:

Tell them to wait for me in the same way as Nehemiah and his fellow workers built—one hand working on building the wall while holding a sword in the other. This is the season My people are in. They must stand watch at the wall but be ready to engage the enemy at My command. Fear not, dear ones, for I stand ready with you. The spiritual battle is raging all around you, but I wish for you to rest in Me knowing all is in My hands and it is not My will that any should perish.

Continue to watch, but also be at the ready for even a retreating army does not turn its back on the enemy! The time for My Bride to hear the last trump nears. She is not retreating but is being called home to rest. But til then, Beloved, fight on! I know you feel you have but a little strength but that is when My grace is sufficient and My strength is made greater within you! Shine, My brilliant ones, SHINE! You are the glory of My head and the joy of My heart and I too long for that day when we are together.

. . . It is my belief that we may have one last short period of time to reach the lost. One final great radiant burst before His Light in us vanishes from the earth. This is not what you want to hear--it is not what I want to hear either for we just want to go be with Him! The Last Trump

It is so tempting for me to wait until October to post this, for I thought surely our Bridegroom must be coming for us this month of September when so much is converging. Certainly the September announcement of the Trump Peace Plan which will reportedly break the everlasting land covenant God made with Israel and the September 25 atrocity of an animal sacrifice on the Mount of Olives as 70 nations are invited to renew the covenant made by Noah upon leaving the Ark will bring on the wrath of Almighty God! And since the Overcoming Church is not appointed to wrath, we should be meeting the Lord in the air in September, right?

But I wouldn’t be a very good watchman if I waited until October, for I sense the urgency in the voice of our Lord and King. He is the One I follow. He is the One I love. He is the One I serve with all my heart—







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome read. I need to prayfully "chew" on this a bit. So much to take in. I know God will be with us whatever the days ahead hold. One day at a time watching for Him and waiting. One thing I heard in my heart while meditating on this was WISDOM/TRUTH buckled with LOVE as we walk through these last days on earth. Great post Lyn!!!

Lyn Melvin said...

Here are some comments made at Rev12daily's Blog regarding my article:

VeeBee September 14, 2019 at 7:24 PM
Lynn ...Lord bless you, was just thinking about you this morning, wondering and missing your postings here Praise God we will be spending eternity with him and now we have a glimpse of the time coming. Maranatha


Charlie in DC September 14, 2019 at 7:32 PM
Lovely and somber piece Lyn. Thank you for asking some seemingly difficult question(s) to ask.

Much love.


Charlie in DC September 14, 2019 at 7:48 PM
Following up on Lyn's blog, here is a doozy (warnings abound in this one too):

FINAL HOUR 452 - WAKE UP AND SEE THE TRUTH - WATCHMAN SOUNDING THE ALARM
30min - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC0zyngfvsg


Zorrobird September 14, 2019 at 8:39 PM
Thank you Lyn for posting this!

Aimee


Jeová September 14, 2019 at 9:12 PM
TY, Lyn!
In prayer and lookin up!
MARANATHA!!!
[Taken from: https://rev12daily.blogspot.com/2019/09/dividing-land.html]

Anonymous said...

I am in so agreement of judgement does not equate to wrath.

We (true believers, non lukewarmers/charlatans) can be in it now and have been for years (oh, let's say since the blood moon tetrad in 2014-2015) and perhaps the seals have been undone (oh, let's say seals 1-4/5 at the moment). I think what we here in the us have a tough time with is the persecution bit. While it is and has been happening world-wide (yes, I am not forgetting the Dark Ages and the horrible RCC where they did everything to those opposing them), the hard-core round ups and executions have not happened.....yet.

The question is, does the great 'event' happen when all H_cK falls from the skies above, the great earthquake, the sleeper cells etc. activate, the chinese and russian troops get their green light, the ds cabal heads to their dumbs, biological agents are released and so on..

---------------------

Here is a corraborating piece from RaptureReady By Vanessa P. (10/6)

I Sit as a Queen & Feel No Sorrow: Babylon USA
-----------------------------------------------
https://www.raptureready.com/2019/10/06/sit-queen-feel-no-sorrow-babylon-usa-vanessa-p/

Lyn Melvin said...

Hi Charlie! I do try to stay humble when it comes to the WHEN related to the Book of Revelation. My understanding has changed, of course, as I have studied and sought the Lord. I am HOPING the Seals are a Summary of the Entire Trib; HOWEVER, (as you believe) they might be Pre-Tribulation Events.

The problem I have with the possibility of the Seals already being opened is the amount of DEATH involved:

Regarding the 4th Seal:

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Rev. 6:8

The world's population is nearing 8 billion in 2019, so we are talking about approximately 2 billion people dying! Now that I am understanding that God WILL allow catastrophes/judgments before Christ snatches us up off planet Earth, this death toll may be a possibility sadly.

Thanks for your Comment. I will definitely check out the Rapture Ready link also--Hugs and blessings♥