Saturday, October 6, 2018

THE LAST TRUMP



My dear, dear brothers and sisters in Christ—As I sought Our Lord and King this morning, I asked Him if He would give an encouraging word that I could share with you. This is what I believe He said:

Tell them to wait for me in the same way as Nehemiah and his fellow workers built—one hand working on building the wall while holding a sword in the other. This is the season My people are in. They must stand watch at the wall but be ready to engage the enemy at My command. Fear not, dear ones, for I stand ready with you. The spiritual battle is raging all around you, but I wish for you to rest in Me knowing all is in My hands and it is not My will that any should perish.

Continue to watch, but also be at the ready for even a retreating army does not turn its back on the enemy! The time for My Bride to hear the last trump nears. She is not retreating but is being called home to rest. But til then, Beloved, fight on! I know you feel you have but a little strength but that is when My grace is sufficient and My strength is made greater within you! Shine, My brilliant ones, SHINE! You are the glory of My head and the joy of My heart and I too long for that day when we are together.

I couldn’t stop weeping as His love for us poured over and through me making it difficult to type. May this truly encourage each and every one of you and cause your love for the brethren to grow even stronger as it has done for me.

It is my belief that we may have one last short period of time to reach the lost. One final great radiant burst before His Light in us vanishes from the earth. This is not what you want to hear--it is not what I want to hear either for we just want to go be with Him! We serve such a merciful God whose patience is beyond understanding (James 5:7-8).

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. - 2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV

The word “perfect” in the above verse is translated from the Greek word teleioō and means “to carry through completely, to accomplish, finish, bring to an end”. Our sweet Jesus will carry us through to completion! May we all allow Him to do that perfect work in us so that when we meet Him face to face we may hear, “Well done!”






For more understanding on how “the last trump” may be associated with a military trumpet call, read Dr. Renald Showers' explanation found at jashow.org.
Scripture related to above rhema: Nehemiah 4:17; Revelation 3:8; 1 Corinthians 15:52, 2 Corinthians 12:9; Philippians 2:15.

AFTER POSTING THE ABOVE, I LISTENED TO A PROPHETIC WORD SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND THAT I BELIEVE IS PERTINENT ESPECIALLY TO THE SAINTS OF AMERICA: Veronika West--Facebook

No comments: