Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Hickory Dickory Dock—IT’S TIME?!


 

This could be it, folks—I’m sad and glad to say.

 

We could be at the beginning of the end of the world as we know it. It’s looking like we might be in the month when we enter that brief transition I’ve been warning about for decades now—The Great Shaking to Awaken. 

 

WHY do I say this?

 

It all started with me coming across a prophecy through Veronika West wherein she gave a number of warnings. She shared how she knew these alerts were time sensitive when by the Spirit she heard the nursery rhyme Hickory Dickory Dock. This really caught my attention because of what I experienced in 2006 which I shared in an article, It's Time!

 

During worship, a microphone was made available so that anyone who was led to sing or prophesy or pray, could do so. At one point, a short song rose up within me, so I went to the mic to sing as the Holy Spirit led. It helped that I had ministered before with the brother who was leading the worship that night, and he smiled with approval as I began to sing:

Hickory dickory dock
You better wind up the clock
'Cuz it's time! 

I sang my few lyrics twice and then went back to where I had been standing. Others came up and prayed. . . Later I ambled up to the mic again and shared how I had been seeing 9:11 for years, and that night I knew the Spirit of the Lord was saying--"It's time!" Time for Amos 9:11-13:

In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. - Amos 9:11-13 KJV

As I finished speaking and went to set my Bible down, a couple of the young men there shouted, "Look at the clock!" I looked up and the hour hand was on the '9' and the minute hand was on the '11'!

We all took this as confirmation of what I was led to speak. It seems to have been so long that I have waited for this time to arrive--the great move of Yahweh in the last days...



Before I go any further, let me assert that you can either act on these alerts I am sharing that are coming from the Body of Christ or ignore them—it’s up to you.

 

💥Iran Proxies to Attack NYC?

 

Veronika writes, “By Revelation in the Dream, I knew that I was being shown a Prophetic Warning concerning Gates and Gateways across America, strategic Key States and Cities that carry great Influence and Authority. . . [then] I heard, ‘I say — Watch, what hides beneath! Watch, the Subways and Underground Systems!’ Immediately in the Dream I felt an urgency rise within me, an Urgency to Pray over the Subways and Underground Systems beneath the Cities.”


Will this stand-off between the United States and Iran result in the Iranians following through on their threat to “carry out regret-inducing operations that will lead to national mourning in America"?

 

Before the New Madrid earthquake tears America apart, however, it was foretold that an attack on New York City would happen. Recently Iran has threatened not only Tel Aviv but also the United Kingdom. Additionally, Michael Snyder reported how  Iran Is Threatening To Conduct Terror Attacks That Will “Cause National Mourning In America”. . .  

Will we see this major RAPTURE DOMINO fall in 2026?  [From Don't Say I Didn't Warn You--AGAIN!]

 

We have been expectant that 2026 would be when we get to meet Jesus in the clouds, however, Are We Measuring from the Right Event?🕛 



Time for 2nd Plandemic? (From Bat🦇 to Rat 🐀)

 

The RAPTURE DOMINO that I and others have been sounding the alarm about (and that none of us want to see) may be toppling SOON! I’m referring to the second planned pandemic by releasing an A.I.-designed virus. Notice that I call these events “RAPTURE dominoes”. These are terrible man-made catastrophes that will take place before we are Raptured, but God is allowing them for they will CATAPULT THE WORLD INTO A GREAT AWAKENING that will then LEAD TO THE RAPTURE!



It seems it’s not a mouse running up the clock highlighting the hour but a rat!

 

Brandon Biggs of Last Days YTC just released what he called an EMERGENCY BROADCAST with his post, Very serious warning. I wasn't going to do a video today but the Lord said we needed to.

 

Brandon refers to the news of a plague outbreak in Russia and shares several clips from years past where he foretold of this coming.

 

Our Brother in Christ says at first that he’s not 100% sure this is the plague that will cause 350 million deaths, but the details surrounding it line up with what the Spirit of the Lord showed him years ago. Also, in the last half of the video as Brandon is interceding in tongues, he hears in the Spirit that this is a false flag.



In other words, The Powers That Be (TPTB) want you to believe Russia is responsible for an epidemic that the Luciferian elite themselves are orchestrating and planned a long time ago. Perhaps that is why Russia is denying the mainstream storyline:

 

Russian authorities told the World Health ​Organization on Tuesday [October 6, 2026] that it has no cases ‌of plague in the city of Irkutsk in Siberia, where a laboratory worker at a plague research institute died last ​week, according to a spokesperson for the ​UN health agency. . . 

They also told the UN agency they have identified the people in contact with the deceased and that test results for dangerous infectious ​pathogens were ​negative.

Reuters could not ⁠immediately establish if this meant that they had also tested the laboratory ​worker and whether they could rule out ​plague ⁠in her case. Reuters 

 

At 37 minutes in his above video, Brandon explains how the first pandemic they said came by way of bats and now it is by rats. The Lord showed him rats in a laboratory and told him they were being injected with a virus created by Artificial Intelligence (AI). Rats have long been blamed for spreading the Black Death around Europe in the 14th century, so it seems TPTB will project that same fear.

 

In Spirit-led urgency, Brandon advises that we be ready for a severe lockdown coming—perhaps as early as the end of October or beginning of November 2026!

 

I join Brandon in being surprised if this is happening now—two years before the crucial 2028 American Presidential election. But I’ve always said I wasn’t sure of the exact order of the RAPTURE DOMINOES.

 

We are not to be in fear but need to remember our authority in Christ! Brandon shares a couple of books on this and I have shared some of my experiences of walking by the Spirit and posted articles on it.


 

For further encouragement read the 2nd Plandemic & Illuminated DNA section of The Global Collapse Freight Train and THE GLORY TRAIN!

 

To keep this post as short as possible, I will end now but ask you to be sure to read 2026 RAPTURE after a LONG, DARK WINTER. IF THIS IS IT—if it is the start of the Great Shaking—then we could be looking at a very possible 2027 Catching Away after a long, dark winter!

 

“You are the Greatest Generation

not because of who you are

but because of what I will do through you.” Source




 

Related info:

 

Get Your Boat Ready: Anoint Your Household - (Repost From 2020) by
Unshakable Bride Intl (39-minute length—URGENT AND TIMELY!)

 

The Global Debt Crisis Of 2026 Has Begun, And We Are Being Warned That Most People Have “No Idea What Is About To Happen” by Michael Snyder, September 26, 2026. (Also, my husband Tom has had two dreams just this month of the economy collapsing. TICK TOCK! When They Come Down, We Go Up!)

 

This Is What A “Perfect Storm” Looks Like: A Global Fertilizer Crisis, A Global Fuel Crisis, A Super El Niño And World War 3 All At The Same Time

There will be food shortages in impoverished countries all over the globe in 2027.In wealthy countries, food prices are already ridiculously high, but they will soon go even higher. We have got an unprecedented global food crisis on our hands, and there is no relief in sight for the foreseeable future.

 

THE LAST CHRISTMAS—a prophetic experience believed to refer to December 2026.

 

Is Planet X about to be revealed by 2027? Paul Begley—SHORT video.

No comments: