Friday, September 23, 2011

I Just Can't Wait!








Remember when you were a kid and Christmas was coming and you were just busting at the seams with anticipation? "I just can't wait!" blurted from your mouth while your eyes shimmered at the thought of gifts and sugar plums danced around your head?

That's how I feel today.

I admit that it's all this talk about Comet Elenin--will it affect the Earth or not--that got me thinking more about Christ's return. According to Seven Theory Ministries (
http://www.seventheory.com/Home_Page.php), there is a possibility of this happening very soon.

"It doesn't seem like it's the right time yet," I said when sharing my thoughts with my family.

"Yeah--I agree," my daughter added.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked me.

"Well, I have always believed that there would be a great move of God, a great harvest of souls before Christ returns (see harvest/crisis)."



"Who's to say that with modern technology that hasn't already occurred," my husband postulated.



We all agreed, however, that meeting the Lord in the air was not as imminent as we would hope. But He is coming.


That's what has me excited! Whether it's time for His appearing or time for a great wave of the Holy Spirit, I just can't wait!! That's why I still believe that we are...



Living in the best of times and the worst of times,

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't wait either, Lyn. As we shine with the light of Jesus in the darkness of the days ahead MANY will see Jesus Christ and turn to Him as their SOURCE. They will do that or perish ---and we know God is not willing that any should perish but come to everlasting life in His Son Jesus Christ.