Saturday, September 23, 2023

October 4 & Mass Demonic Possession

Lightning Forms the Name ‘JESUS’ During Thunderstorm


WOW! Just WOW! OK, how do I write this without using certain key words? Please bear with me, dear Reader.

 

Back in August, the Federal Emergency Management Agency—FEMA—announced (in part):

 

Test Messages Will be Sent to All TVs, Radios and Cell Phones

WASHINGTON -- FEMA, in coordination with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), will conduct a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) and Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) this fall.

The national test will consist of two portions, testing WEA and EAS capabilities. Both tests are scheduled to begin at approximately 2:20 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Oct. 4.

The WEA portion of the test will be directed to all consumer cell phones. . . The EAS portion of the test will be sent to radios and televisions. This will be the seventh nationwide EAS test.

FEMA and the FCC are coordinating with EAS participants, wireless providers, emergency managers and other stakeholders in preparation for this national test to minimize confusion and to maximize the public safety value of the test.

The purpose of the Oct. 4 test is to ensure that the systems continue to be effective means of warning the public about emergencies, particularly those on the national level. In case the Oct. 4 test is postponed due to widespread severe weather or other significant events, the back-up testing date is Oct. 11. 

 

Guess where else they are planning to do this “test”? Israel!

 

As you can imagine, there has been a great deal of hubbub on-line regarding the FEMA Alert. I would not have bothered writing anything about it except for what the Spirit of the Lord is saying about “frequencies” and “demonic possession”.



DELTA Frequencies & Demonic Possession

 

A month ago Daniel at LogicBeforeAuthority YTC posted a 7-minute video, The Angel "Key" AKA "Frequency Changes Are Happening! which paralleled a prophetic word given through Zach Wilkinson of Outpouring Gates YTC.

 

In God Showed Me This About The Frequencies in 2023! Get Ready Church Zach shared a word from the Lord, part of which was:

 

There is coming a widening of the Delta frequencies. The frontal cortex conscious mind is being tampered with by this Delta frequency making that mind vulnerable for a demon.

If you don't have the Holy Spirit demons will enter.

Demonic possession will become rampant!

 

Zach added that this would manifest in one and a half months from when he posted. He posted 3 weeks ago.


On April 26, 2020, Charlie Shamp posted The Chimera is Here, which I will share excerpts from:

 

I had a disturbing dream recently where an angel came & spoke a very strong warning to me. He took his hand & placed it upon my head & spoke, “The chimeras are here. The manipulation of God’s creation is taking place in the nations. As in the days of Noah so it is today, man’s mind has become corrupted, twisted & darkened by sin. . .

Grave consequences of sickness will be produced by the mixing of the seed, but their pride, arrogance, evil behavior & perverse speech drive them to corrupt the creation’s DNA with no fear of God. . .

As for those that believe in his name they will drive out demons. For in the coming days many will come to the House of the Lord for deliverance from gross darkness & disease to be set free.”

I suddenly saw a person that was so possessed with a demonic spirit that their very features were altered to resemble an animal. The Angel again placed his hands upon my head & spoke, “You will not be affected by the Chimeras that have come to torment men, for your DNA has been changed by your Father. If you will listen carefully to Him & follow in his ways you will not suffer any of these diseases brought by darkness that will come. I watched as this demonic spirit was violently driven out of this person & they were set free.

The Angel spoke once again, “That which has only been seen in remote locations in the earth will be seen by many in the coming days. Tell the church that only pure light will drive out this gross darkness that will come. For how he has fallen from heaven, the star of the morning, son of the dawn. The one that has been cut down to the earth, the one who has weakened the nations. Therefore you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place & even now the day dawns & the morning star arises in your heart to shine the way of righteousness in the earth.” I woke up & sat straight up in my bed.


And behold, they cried out, "What have you to do with us, O Son of God? Have you come here to torment us before the time?" - Matthew 8:29 RSV

Frequencies & Viper Shots

 

“What do chimera have to do with Delta frequencies?” you might ask.

 

In this Bitchute video about a frequency-induced Zombie Apocalypse, they explain the coming of Marburg and how the viper shots are “chimeric” (and by “viper shot” I am not talking about games but referring to poisonous insertions into people’s bodies using a needle).

 

I was sent a Facebook link containing a video wherein a man warns that the FEMA test will be used to “send a high frequency signal with the intention of activating graphene oxide and other nano particles that have been inserted into billions of human beings around the world”.

 

It is up to each of us to look into this for ourselves and take action, if any, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

The Season of Miracles!

Before I go any further, I want it to be known that DEMONS ARE TERRIFIED OF JESUS CHRIST AND THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF CHRIST IN YOU!!! (Check out my true story in 2018 The Season of Miracles!) As it says in Mark 16:17 and other verses, Christ has empowered us to cast out evil spirits in His name.

 

The key is to walk by the Spirit daily. The account in Acts 19 shows the difference between those who walk by the Spirit of the Lord and those who do not.

 

Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. - Acts 19:13 KJV

And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? - Acts 19:15 KJV

 

They were Jews, but vagabond Jews, were of the Jewish nation and religion, but went about from town to town to get money by conjuring. They strolled about to tell people their fortunes, and pretended by spells and charms to cure diseases, and bring people to themselves that were melancholy or distracted. They called themselves exorcists, because in doing their tricks they used forms of adjuration, by such and such commanding names. Source: Matthew Henry :: Commentary on Acts 19



 

If you have made Jesus Christ the Lord of your life (Romans 10:9-10), you are sealed by the Holy Spirit and are able to glorify God and walk in great power (Acts 1:8).

 

Once when I had the privilege of ministering to a woman, I commanded a spirit to leave her. In the spirit I could see the spirit leave, but I knew there were more. As I continued to pray in tongues seeking God’s guidance, He gave me a vision of a strong man spirit hiding behind a bunch of lesser demons attached to it.

 

“I see you, strong man!” I shouted. “Come out in Jesus’ name!”

 

The spirit tried to argue with me—not audibly, but in the spirit I heard—“I will not leave!”

 

From the depths of the authority I knew I had in my Lord, I commanded, “You WILL come out in the name of Jesus Christ! And you will not tear this woman as you come out!” The strong man spirit left along with all his minions and the woman was delivered and healed, praise God!

 

This mass demonic possession projected to take place, along with all the other crazy things already happening, has me wondering if a final Great Revival will come to pass soon around the same time?



DOMINO REVIVAL 

 

For years now I've been writing about an Awakening that will come about as a result of a great catastrophe shortly before the Rapture (see The dropping of HIS shoe--2 Visions, Year of The Shining One Anointing and The Bride's Revival and The Rapture). Though not a disaster sent by God, He will use it as the initial domino to create a Great Wave of Revival.

 

This Awakening has been in the mind of God for a very long time as evidenced by a 10-year-old prophecy that will come into fruition in October. On October 24--soon after the October 4 FEMA “test”--the film Domino Revival by Mike Signorelli will be launched.

 

"A decade ago, I was standing in a parking lot in Northwest Indiana, and this guy randomly approached me and said, 'I have a prophetic word for you,'" Signorelli says. "I thought that was weird, to get approached in a parking lot like that. And he said, 'I saw a vison of you doing a film, and you're going to be known for the film.' At that point, I didn't even own a camera.

"Shortly after that, the Lord spoke to me and said that there is going to be a second Jesus movement in my generation, and that I'm going to be a significant player in that Jesus movement, round two. . . "

"On October 24, it's going to be wild," Signorelli says. Source: charismanews.com



It doesn't take long for dominoes to fall, so we're talking about a very brief Awakening then we go Home!

 

While writing this article, I remembered what Patrick Winfrey, a pastor who ministers in the Philippines, shared—how for years he has had Rapture dreams centering around him trying to reach the airport. He always reached the airport on time and always flew out on Delta Airlines. DELTA—like the frequencies being sent out!

 

Delta is the 4th letter in the Greek alphabet. In the Hebrew alphabet the letter dalet Χ“ represents Door and the no. 4.

Similar to a woman in a long labor, we who are longing for His Appearing have a little strength, BUT in this OPEN DOOR YEAR OF 5784 He will empower us pouring forth His glory from the DOOR OF HEAVEN in the last hours as He first comes IN us and then He Who is THE DOOR will come FOR us! (From 5784 AND THE RAPTURE DOOR (Please read before September 23!))




 

Related:

5784 AND THE RAPTURE DOOR (Please read before September 23!)

September 2023--Transitioning to the Rapture?

The Delta Sign


4 comments:

Alla D said...

Thank you Lyn so much! I'm studying your article all day long! So interesting! Your gift is great from the Lord, so good all important points to put together! I need the Lord's appearing very much, with all my sickness. But I took all your last articles to share them with my fellow believers! Blessings to you in the Lord always! I want to see you already in the air! Maranatha!

Lyn Melvin said...

Blessings, dear Alla! I'm sorry for how long it took me to post your Comment. I only post Comments when I am actually on my laptop (not on my phone), so that is what took so long! I look forward to meeting you also, sweet Sister πŸ’–

Alla D said...

Thank you Lyn once more! It's not about how long, but the Lord's Word and His Voice to us in these very last days. I feel in my spirit that your last articles are important to all of us! There are folks about me who want to know why and how, and what is going on! I'm translating for them some of your stuff, very encouraging. It's hard work for me with my sickness, but it's going better slowly! I think now about Delta frequencies, want to search it also. Waiting for the Lord every day! Blessings to you and all yours!

Lyn Melvin said...

Alla--A thousand apologies! It never occurred to me that I would be able to add Google Translate to my blogsite, but it is now there! Hope this helps you and those you are trying to inform--BIG BIG HUG πŸ€— πŸ’–