Monday, October 2, 2017

What's Next for America?


Very early this morning I sought Him. “Lord, what’s next? Would You please reveal anything I should know or be prepared for?”

As I prayed silently in tongues, in my mind I mulled over the blood moon tetrad, the eclipses (especially what Mark Biltz said about the USA Solar Eclipse and the Sign of Jonah being a warning to the nation to repent), and the September 23 celestial alignment. All these things must point to something.

“Surely, Lord, the boiling pot that is the Middle East will soon boil over into war directly against Israel?” I asked pressing in to see if He would answer me. Then a thought came to me. A terrible but true thought.

Israel is dependent upon the United States to help defend her. The Scriptures indicate America is not in the picture in the last days when Jerusalem is surrounded by armies (Luke 21:20). That means Israel will have no choice but to be totally dependent upon God in that day!

That’s it!


What’s Next

What is coming next is something the Spirit of the Lord showed me decades ago—national repentance or the destruction of America as we know it. I do not say this lightly for it is accompanied with many intercessory tears over the years for this my beloved country.

In a Letter of Warning from a Military Friend, a man shares that he was shown that the Body of Christ in America will not awaken until after the nation has had devastating hurricanes on both coasts, two large earthquakes, then a devastating tsunami on the East Coast! I wish to point out that this man was shown that the Body would not awaken until then, but I believe the Bride of Christ is a remnant of those within the Body who are awake—VERY AWAKE!

This military man of God, of course, is not alone in being shown the coming catastrophes (see EARTHQUAKE WARNING!).

If there is no national repentance, destruction will come.  

Steve Cioccolanti recently gave his insight related to this in his September 30 video Earthquake 2017 is Next. Brother Steve makes the conjecture that the two total solar eclipses that are seven years apart may indicate the period of time God is willing to wait to see if America will repent. He may be correct; but sadly, events seem to be ramping up too rapidly for this much time being left.

The Tav

It's been 99 years since a total solar eclipse crossed the entire United States and having another total solar eclipse cross the entire United States again, forming an 'X', just a few years later is perhaps unprecedented. But, perhaps it’s not an ‘x'. The last letter in the Hebrew alphabet is called a "tav" and it means "truth" and has the meaning in Hebrew that was given to its symbol as: "mark, sign, covenant." The original ancient letter looks like this:

  [Excerpt from readyandwatching.com]

The article above notes that the Hebrew letter tav symbolizes covenant. God through His Son Jesus Christ has a covenant people in all nations but especially concentrated in America. Could it be He is showing us not only to repent as a nation, but also reminding us that He has not forgotten His covenant people—the disciples of Yahshua Ha Moshiach?

Confirmation!

After hours of seeking the Lord, my husband joined me in the living room and we decided to see what Brother J. D. Farag had to share in his Prophecy Update October 1, 2017



At around the 17:30 to 18:00 minute mark he proceeds to state what I had just concluded—that the Scriptures show the United States will be conspicuously absent and unable to defend Israel in her time of trouble!

J. D. also points out the same possible scenario I am hoping for—that perhaps the Bride will be raptured before the sudden destruction of 1 Thessalonians Chapter 5! Although my speculations that sudden destruction would begin on September 23, 2017, have been proven incorrect, I still believe we are on the cusp of The Tribulation and that the overcoming Church will escape By the Skin of Our Teeth!

Even so, Come Lord Jesus!






Caveat: I do not necessarily agree with all the beliefs of anyone whose material I reference. I seek to be led of the Spirit of God as to the sources I use, however, even Spirit-filled Christians only 'see in part' as it says in 1 Corinthians 13:12.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I believe there are so many things happening that have spiritual ramifications. I really am encouraged by the section of your blog talking about the Tav, the x across America, which reminds us of the covenant God has with us as believers. God isn't out to punish us. Why would Jesus have taken our punishment if that were true. God's covenant, the new covenant, is grace and peace with God through Jesus Christ. I trust God. He is good. He loves us.

Lyn Melvin said...

Thank you for pointing that out, Kim. The Babylon system will be judged in America, but those who purport that the entire Church needs refining and must go through The Tribulation to be purified do not make sense. Why would the Lord appoint the Church of our time to endure terrible global catastrophes and horrific demonic "alien" invasions versus the Church at any other time? What about the dead in Christ who were never "refined by The Tribulation"? The Scripture clearly indicates that the dead in Christ are part of the Bride yet not all of them will have gone through this so-called purification process (1 Thessalonians 4:16).

I am not saying the overcoming Bride will not go through any dangerous events, I am saying She is not appointed to wrath which begins after the opening of the Sixth Seal (for more on this read http://lynmelvin.blogspot.com/2017/09/saved-from-wrath.html). This is the latest point at which the rapture of the overcomers in Christ can occur.

P.S. My next article will address the coming so-called "alien" invasion!