Tuesday, September 12, 2017

EARTHQUAKE WARNING!


It is not my intention to be a “gloom and doom” watchman. It just so happens that you and I are living in the time that Jesus Himself in Matthew 24:8 called “the beginning of sorrows” or what I call “the Braxton-Hicks contractions” before The Birthpangs of the Messiah.

In my 4 Floods Warning post I shared the impression in my spirit that America is to suffer 4 great floods linked with "the days of Noah/Noe" that we are living in and that the fourth great flooding might be due to a tsunami. Then in the Why is America Suffering? post I quoted J. D. Farag who explained that the United States has suffered severe weather due to its efforts to divide Israel by way of giving up land for peace.


It has also been foretold by many men and women of God that the land of the United States would be physically divided by way of earthquakes for the same reason! (See my post The Solar Eclipse Omen.)

2 Hurricanes then 3 Earthquakes

Melissa of the YT Channel Midnight Hour Oil warned that 2 hurricanes would be followed by 3 earthquakes quoting John Fenn who was given a prophetic warning of disasters coming upon the United States during a visitation with Jesus. In a September 2017 Newsletter he wrote:

People have been asking me about what the Father told me some 15 or so years ago (but made public I think around 2008) about 2 hurricanes hitting the US. He said there would be 2 hurricanes hit the US that would be very costly, and to watch for that. After those 2 storms would come a California earthquake, and after that (I don’t know how long between these things as He didn’t say) an earthquake would happen in an area not normally thought of as being earthquake prone. There are two areas He has said to pray for in particular, and because of other things He said I’m not willing to share, I’ll just say Seattle and St. Louis need prayer.…When the nation was recovering from those 2 storms, an earthquake would happen in California as well. supernaturalhousechurch.org/september-2017-newsletter

Earthquake Forecasting

I thought I was finished posting articles; but as I watched a video produced by dutchsinse today, I realized I was not finished yet.

Dutchsinse is one person, Michael Janitch (from St. Louis Missouri) , an independent scientist who has been researching / teaching topics related to geophysics…[He]  has discovered and proven the ability to forecast earthquakes using various tools, and methods to check on seismic activity…and has been described by many viewers (and critics) as 85% accurate in a week’s forecast. dutchsinse.com

In his 9/10/17  post Dutchsinse reported that large earthquakes can be expected this week on the West Coast of the USA. He also predicted other areas that could get hit, so I would suggest checking his channel for updates.

It is my hope that in forewarning people, they will not panic but be prepared for the very real possibility of these earthquakes happening. 



He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. - Psalm 91:1-2 KJV





Caveat: I do not necessarily agree with all the beliefs of anyone whose material I reference. I seek to be led of the Spirit of God as to the sources I use, however, even Spirit-filled Christians only 'see in part' as it says in 1 Corinthians 13:12.

1 comment:

Kim said...

We are living in days were we must heed Matthew 10:26 "Being wise as serpents (alert) and harmless as doves(gentle and humble). I appreciate your call to alertness. Waiting for HIM>