Monday, October 30, 2017

October 31 & The Modern Inquisition


The revving up of events as 2017 is quickly coming to a close has my head spinning!

500th Anniversary of Reformation

The thought that tomorrow—October 31—marks the 500th Anniversary of Martin Luther’s protestant act had whisked past my attention until I saw this video by Bible Flock Box: Something BIG is About to Happen October 31! This brother explains that the Vatican pretends to be likeminded with Protestants regarding salvation by faith alone BUT in reality adheres to the Roman Catholic Church sacraments and the practice of the confessional which goes against 1 Timothy 2:5:

For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; - 1 Timothy 2:5 KJV

He quotes from the Catholic Herald article, “The Pope’s Great Evangelical Gamble” which indicates Protestant and Evangelical willingness to be united with the papacy:  

Somewhere in Pope Francis’s office is a document that could alter the course of Christian history. It declares an end to hostilities between Catholics and Evangelicals and says the two traditions are now “united in mission because we are declaring the same Gospel”. The Holy Father is thinking of signing the text in 2017, the 500th anniversary of the Reformation, alongside Evangelical leaders representing roughly one in four Christians in the world today. [highlighting added] catholicherald.co.uk

This “Christian Unity” message is a Trojan horse being rolled into the churches.


Steven Ben Nun recently shed additional light on how this could possibly happen. In his October 28, 2017, video Rome's Modern Inquisition, brother Steven explains that the Protestant and Evangelical churches may be intimidated by the International Criminal Court whose judges are trained by Roman Catholic priests.


Then I remembered the vision of the three snakes the Lord had given me:

In my April 19, 2017, article End Time Puzzle Pieces Coming Together I shared a vision the Lord gave me wherein I saw three python-sized snakes. When I asked what it meant He said, “These are the three main religions in the world rising up together. Soon they will entwine with one another to form the New World Religion.” 3 Snakes and 7 Mountains

100th Anniversary of Fatima

As I was reviewing all this information, I remembered yet another October 2017 anniversary—the 100th anniversary of the apparition at Fatima.

Bob Barber and L. A. Marzulli have been led to share information related to this harbinger of deception and I would suggest you go to their websites to learn more. Brother Bob of Endtime Dream and Vision Youtube Channel shares in his video titled  L A MARZULLI & I EXPOSE THE DARK TRUTH OF FATIMA that the Roman Catholic Church put out a prophecy that there would be another apparition at Fatima on September 23, 2017. This did not occur, however, supposedly the Lady of Fatima said she would return in October 2017 and there would be a great miracle.

Tomorrow is the last day of October. No one knows if anything will happen tomorrow related to this or not, but I mention it because it shows how the Vatican is promoting the great end times deception! (For more information on this watch Vatican Seeks UFOs; Catholics Plan Alien Baptisms; Pope's "Just" War or read Google Doodle, the Rapture, and the Revealing of the Antichrist.)

The New World Order is rapidly becoming a reality. Truly the time of our Lord’s appearing is imminent!








Caveat: I do not necessarily agree with all the beliefs of anyone whose material I reference. I seek to be led of the Spirit of God as to the sources I use, however, even Spirit-filled Christians only 'see in part' as it says in 1 Corinthians 13:12

No comments: