Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Time!




Soon after moving to the Carolinas six years ago, I began to notice when the clock read 9:11--usually in the mornings. It occurred a few times a week.


I remember commenting to one of the leaders of the church I was fellowshipping with about this. Something in the day's service must have prompted me to go up and talk with him. I said, "I believe the Spirit of the Lord is showing us the urgency of the time we are living in." I don't remember his reaction or whether he even commented on what I shared.

Since then, my 'sightings' have increased to the point that I notice 9:11 in the morning and in the evening. Now my husband is beginning to notice it!

Why? Why are we noticing when the time is 9:11?

A couple weeks ago I joined friends of mine who oversee a ministry, House of Hope, for what I thought was simply a time of worship. It turned out that it was worship along with intercession for an event that was to occur the following evening hosted by a group called Ignite Hickory.

During worship, a microphone was made available so that anyone who was led to sing or prophesy or pray, could do so. At one point, a short song rose up within me, so I went to the mic to sing as the Holy Spirit led. It helped that I had ministered before with the brother who was leading the worship that night, and he smiled with approval as I began to sing:
Hickory dickory dock
You better wind up the clock
'Cuz it's time!

I sang my few lyrics twice and then went back to where I had been standing. Others came up and prayed and I began to understand that Ignite Hickory was a group of believers who expected revival in their city. That night they were pressing in to see the hand of God move the next evening where they had organized a worship event in one of the area hotels.

Later I ambled up to the mic again and shared how I had been seeing 9:11 for years, and that night I knew the Spirit of the Lord was saying--"It's time!" Time for Amos 9:11-13:

In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. - Amos 9:11-13 KJV
As I finished speaking and went to set my Bible down, a couple of the young men there shouted, "Look at the clock!" I looked up and the hour hand was on the '9' and the minute hand was on the '11'!

We all took this as confirmation of what I was led to speak. It seems to have been so long that I have waited for this time to arrive--the great move of Yahweh in the last days...

I went to that gathering at the hotel the next night. The worship was high and when anyone spoke, they remained in the crowd instead of prancing up on the stage where the worship team was ministering. It blessed my heart to see that they wanted to be 'nameless and faceless'. Designated teams were praying for people in the back of the huge room.

When a friend came up to me afterwards to ask my impression, I said, "It felt like a great plowing session in the spirit realm. I could see it was like sparks of Heaven falling on people who were getting healed and saved--sparks can cause a great fire!"

Do you, dear readers, believe 'It's time'?






1 comment: