Saturday, August 25, 2018

3 Days of Darkness?


Every believer who reads this needs to take what I am about to share and seek the Lord for guidance. Recently I have seen a resurgence of what has been called a Catholic prophecy of three days of darkness that is to cover the earth. When I heard about this last year, I disregarded it.

3 Hours of Darkness in Russia

Then on July 20 of this year, a region in Russia experienced three hours of complete darkness. Satan, in his pursuit to be God, tries to counterfeit the power of YHWH and that may be the case here.

A House Divided! ManyFish YT analyzes the 3 hours of darkness in Russia and shares his belief that the elite, who are Luciferians, are behind this oddity.

The Watchers article referred to in this video can be found at: Mystery surrounds Arctic Siberia as day turns to complete darkness for 3 hours, Russia  Here is an excerpt:

Even though they should have 24 hour light at this time of year, the remote Eveno-Bytantaisky, Zhigansky, and Verkhozansky districts in Siberia, Russia saw their day turn into a 'complete darkness' for almost three hours on Friday, July 20, 2018.

"I couldn’t see a thing without switching lights on. We took torches to walk outside, but no-one wanted to be on the street because the feeling was as if something heavy in the air was pressing on your chest", said one resident. . .

There is still no official explanation of the phenomenon from meteorological, defense, or other deferral officials.

Because no official explanation has come forth, many theories are out there. I do not know if this darkness was from God OR if it was man made. If it is man made, I am referring to how the elite of the world are using fallen angel technology and have put into place one or more sun simulators. 

On the same day as the Russian blackout, AO.com (the online electricals retailer) first aired an ad showing the sun blinking so two technicians change it's "bulb". The ad--AO Saves the Day!--has since been removed. Fortunately, LoveisGod7 YTC (at the 5:04 minute mark) included that ad in JESUS TOLD ME WHY THE SUN IS BLINKING !!!


Starting at about the 20-minute mark in his Red Planet with 3 Orbiting Moons video, in addition to giving photographic evidence of Planet X and three of its orbiting bodies, Jeff P also explains how there is a lens array being used to hide Planet X and shows evidence of how it works. Steve Olson has additional evidence at WSO Proof of Planet X and System Hiding It.

The 9th Plague

Whatever reason this darkness came to Russia, it is possible it could occur again. This was in the back of my mind when I saw MidnightHourOil’s most recent video, Warning Dreams!!! Darkness and Danger warning of a coming time of darkness. As I watched the video, I remembered a dream that I believe the Lord Jesus gave me back in 2015. More on that later.

I also remembered how I wrote that we are seeing a reenactment of the 10 plagues of Egypt:

Comeback of the Plagues of Egypt

To my knowledge the Scriptures do not foretell that the world will see a reenactment of the ten plagues Egypt experienced during the time of Moses. However, that is exactly what has been happening! The Youtube channel Rapture Watchers does an excellent job encapsulating prophetic signs. Back in 2017 she did a video—The Prophecies are Happening Right Before our Eyes!—that listed eight of the ten plagues of Moses that made a comeback in 2016:
Waters to blood
Frogs
Gnats or lice
Swarms of flies
Animals die
Boils
Hail
Locusts

One of the plagues of Egypt was darkness. The Spirit of the Lord has not shown me this will occur, but there are those who have been prophesying three days of darkness to occur worldwide before the rapture. [Excerpt from tribulation before Tribulation]

There are many prophetic parallels between Israel’s exodus out of Egypt and the Overcoming Church’s exodus out of the world so the reoccurrence of these plagues is compelling.

When I wrote in the above article that “The Spirit of the Lord has not shown me this will occur”, I had forgotten my 2015 dream.  


2015 Dream

I had been praying that God would give me a night vision or dream and on April 11, 2015, He did.

In the dream I was riding in a red convertible with a number of other people. I had the sense that we were going to a conference or some other gathering of the saints. The top was down and it was a beautiful day where the sky was that clear blue with only fluffy white clouds here and there. I looked up and saw UFOs in the clouds overhead so I asked the driver to slow down so I could get a better look at them since I had never seen them before. (In real life I have never seen a UFO either.) The clouds obscured a clear view but the crafts were circular. I saw three but somehow knew there were more.

There was no feeling of alarm in the dream until the sky suddenly went black—so black you could not see anything. By this time the car I had been traveling in had stopped or was forced to stop due to the darkness. In my dream it seemed that I instantly went from the car scene to a scene where I was in what seemed to be an abandoned house. I remember being with a man (unknown to me) and a toddler (also unknown) with other people in the background who were in the house waiting until sunlight came again. [Excerpt from Giants, Aliens and a Total Solar Eclipse]

Dreams must be weighed against the Scriptures. Most of the verses I found on the sun being darkened relate to the time of Jacob’s Trouble when the 7-year period of Israel’s travail or The Tribulation begins. However, Joel 2 refers to the sun being darkened before the day of the Lord begins:

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. - Joel 2:31 KJV

Many are familiar with this verse for it has been used relative to The Solar Eclipse Omen and the blood moon tetrad.

In 2 Kings Chapter 20 there is a record of the sun’s shadow retrogressing on a dial in the courtyard of Hezekiah. Although there are no verses to prove God will cause three days of darkness, it is very evident He is capable of such a miracle should He choose to do so.

No Fear

So, there you have it. As one of My Lord’s many watchmen, I would feel remiss if I didn’t submit this information for your prayerful consideration.

I appreciate the video Cornelius Jones did related to this subject wherein he says (at about the 20 minute mark), “In my studies of the Scriptures, I have seen where God prophesies He will use darkness not just for judgment but as a sign of the coming judgment.” 

The children of Israel had light in their homes during the plague of darkness and were safe (Exodus 10:23). Because we emanate the Light of the World having Christ in us, we need have no fear if this plague of darkness should come upon us.















Updated 1/1/24

No comments: