Sunday, June 11, 2017

3 Planets Dream and Reality



This recent video by Jeff P caught my attention because it reminded me of a dream I had about a year ago on July 30, 2016: 3 Planets on 3 Cameras 6-9-2017.





3 Planets Dream

I dreamed I was looking up at the sky with my husband and a few other people. It seemed as though we were in the front yard of our home looking towards the Western sky. (In reality I had been watching the night sky for the past few weeks because the planet Jupiter was appearing in the constellation Leo as a sign of Genesis 49:10.)

In this dream it was daytime but we could see there was a planet, very large, looming overhead. It looked similar to what the moon looks like when you spot it during the daytime--kind of bluish. Then to my surprise I looked over to another part of the sky and saw what looked like TWO large planets close together--they may have actually been overlapping each other--I cannot remember the detail of it. I then saw a brilliant white light like a huge star, appear overhead. "It's time! He's here!" I shouted with sheer delight as a feeling of exhilaration filled my being and I jumped into the air in anticipation but was not yet taken up and then the dream ended.

I attributed the dream to the exciting anticipation I had been experiencing as I watched Jupiter in Leo, like the wise men did centuries ago in their journey to see the newborn Messiah. I did not believe it was prophetic at the time because I had not yet learned that there was an entire planetary system associated with Nibiru or Planet X (The Four Heavenly Signs of 2017).

There was a time when I believed the true Church would be raptured back in 2016 due to the Significant Signs Happening associated with Genesis 49:10.

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be]. - Genesis 49:10 KJV

Now I realize that this verse is referring to the fullness or completion of the Body of Christ--'the gathering or obedience'. This is also referred to in the Book of Romans:

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. - Romans 11:25 KJV


2 Prerequisites

It is prophesied in the Book of Micah that the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem and would have to ‘give them up’ because he would be rejected by them, but that He would return for them ‘after she which travaileth hath brought forth’:

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, [though] thou be little among the thousands of Judah, [yet] out of thee shall he come forth unto me [that is] to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth [have been] from of old, from everlasting
Therefore will he give them up, until the time [that] she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel. - Micah 5:2-3 KJV

So we see by these verses that two events must occur prior to Y’shua coming back for Israel:

1--“Until the fulness of the Gentiles”. The word ‘fulness’ is translated from the Greek word plērōma. The deeper meaning of this word is that it is referring to “a ship inasmuch as it is filled (i.e. manned) with sailors, rowers, and soldiers” [blb]. This reminds me of Noah’s ark and how Y’shua, our Jesus, said “But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.” - Matthew 24:37 KJV

2--Until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth”. This I believe alludes to the Revelation 12:1-2 sign.


Saved from Wrath—Which Wrath?

I have shared previously that it is my belief—my hope—that the man child of Revelation 12:5 refers to the true Church being caught up to heaven in the rapture. If it does refer to the 144,000 Israelites sealed in Revelation 7, then it would be Israel giving birth to itself so to speak. Also, the Word of God intimates that the 144,000 would be caught up with the two witnesses after the two witnesses have prophesied three and a half years because they are seen in heavenly Sion/Zion in Chapter 14:

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. - Revelation 14:1 KJV

God has promised that He will keep the overcomers of His Church from the hour of temptation (Revelation 3:10). He has said we are saved from the wrath to come (Romans 5:9) but when does the wrath He speaks of begin?

The Scriptures indicate that there are 3 phases of wrath in the Book of Revelation:
1—The Dragon’s wrath (Revelation 12:12-13)
2—The Wrath of the Lamb (Revelation 6:16)
3—The Winepress of the Wrath of God (Revelation 14:10, 19)

It is my hope that those who are born again of God’s Holy Spirit would escape all three. It appears that the time of the Dragon’s wrath (which is referring of course to Satan) might mark the timing of the opening of the Seals and the beginning of what is referred to as Jacob’s Trouble.

Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman [the woman is Israel] which brought forth the man [child]. - Revelation 12:12-13 KJV

And these [are] the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.
For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.
Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
Alas! for that day [is] great, so that none [is] like it: it [is] even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. Jeremiah 30:4-7 KJV


Could it be the dream I had a year ago prophetically pointed to the completion of the Church Age or fullness of the Gentiles? My son Jonah reminded me just this morning of the Biblical meaning of that number. “Three is significant of Divine perfection and completeness,” according to the Bullinger Companion Bible, Appendix 10.

Let me know what you think!



4 comments:

Lyn Melvin said...

The following is a Comment from a brother in Christ in Vermont. I had to copy and paste it so as to avoid publicizing his phone number:

Hi Lyn, this is tony from Vt. saying, ''i love this blog of yours all the way to eternity'', Thank You,...i saw your comment today at unsealed about ''overcoming'' and it was an answer to my prayer* i give thanks for you and your sincere heart given to Jesus,...i will continue to explore here and try to comment earnestly as the spirit moves me. Shalom to you n yours...i wish we could possibly converse over the phone sometime if you see fit, in the meantime please pray for me as i seek to understand all these things.

Lyn Melvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

\o/ you are the nicest! i hadn't seen this response of yours until today 9/7/2017 typing seems challenging to me is the real only reason,... i do better over the phone but its all good! typing takes me forever although at times i do well with it. thanks for your email address, when i gave you my e mail address a week or so ago i did it out of the blue???? GOD IS GOOD, GOD IS ABLE,...YOU ARE NICE* Shalom to you n your family Lyn, your brother in the Lord Jesus, tony,...p.s. i'm looking for your post on the Jubilee!????

Lyn Melvin said...

<3Tony, I have a friend with MS so I understand how typing can be very difficult for some people! Here's the link for the Jubilee post: http://lynmelvin.blogspot.com/2017/05/2017-final-jubilee.html