Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Bowl of Glory

http://www.freedomandjoy.org/2015/05/glory-grace-night-of-encounter-prophetic-ministry-impartation-miracles-thursday-may-21630-pm/

Today as I meditated on my Lord and sought how to please Him, I believe He encouraged me to seek His face especially in the next three days as there were things He wished to tell me. As I thought on this, I believe He already began to reveal something to me.

"You see the excitement surrounding the Super Bowl. This is a sign of what the world will behold of MY Super Bowl. Starting in the Bible Belt I will pour out My Spirit like never before and there will be great signs and wonders. Be ready for I have called all who have yearned for this day to be a part of what I am doing in these last days. Look up! Look up! For your salvation draws nigh! I am the Lord your God and I shall have no other before me."

Then I was shown the significance of the 50th Super Bowl this year involving the East (Carolina Panthers), the West (San Francisco Stadium), and the Central United States (Denver Broncos). How the Spirit of God will pour out from East to West--HALLELU-YAH!

The 50th anniversary is signified by gold just as God's glory is symbolized by gold. The Carolinas, as represented by the Panthers football team, are considered part of the Bible Belt. Although I have lived longer in the Southeastern United States than my birth region of the Northeast, I was not aware until recently how the Southeast obtained the name of 'The Bible Belt'. It has obscure origins, but basically resulted due to the Second Great Awakening. 

The Second Great Awakening was a religious revival that occurred in the United States beginning in the late eighteenth century and lasting until the middle of the nineteenth century. While it occurred in all parts of the United States, it was especially strong in the Northeast and the Midwest.[10] Wikipedia

The part of the country frequently referred to as the Bible Belt is the area that was influenced most powerfully by evangelical campaigns in the first quarter of the nineteenth century. Ask Historians

Just as the glorious winds of the Spirit blew through the Northeast and down the Appalachian Region into the South and blew across the entire United States to Azusa Street, California, so will these winds blow again!

And again I cry, HALLELU-YAH!
 
As I was getting ready to post this, I did an internet search on the Azusa Street Revival and stumbled upon what I believe are two significant 2016 events:

April 9 Anniversary of Azusa Street Revival

The Historic Significance of April 9

No comments: