Thursday, November 17, 2022

Will the 2nd Shoe Drop this Black Friday?

 

Thanksgiving Season Rapture?

 

Our Brother in Christ Bob Barber at Endtime Dream & Vision Youtube Channel has picked up on the predictive programming in the TV series X Files as he presents in Warning for Thanksgiving Weekend! Midterms & Predictive Programming Give Eerie Forecast! a clip where one of the main characters says, “The other shoe waiting to drop. . . it'll probably start on a Friday”. In this episode many plans of the globalists are revealed—most if not all we have witnessed in the past 70 years (where have we seen that number before, right?) and especially in the last 2 years!

 

So Bob poses the question to us—“Will something happen Friday, November 25, 2022?”

 

This caught my attention because of what the Spirit of the Lord showed me in The dropping of HIS shoe--2 Visions when He gave me two separate visions and dropped into my spirit that a catastrophe would occur in our nation that would lead to a brief global revival just prior to the Rapture. In Waiting for His 2nd Shoe to Drop I explain why I believe the Coronavirus plandemic was likely to have been the 1st shoe to drop and what I think the 2nd shoe will likely be:

 

The 2nd Shoe

So the first shoe had to be dropped before the marriage of the Kinsman Redeemer to His Gentile Bride. God is allowing the global elite to carry out their plandemic for it is the lead-in for the Revelation 13 Mark of the Beast to which the Bride of Christ is not subject.

I lean toward the belief that when His second shoe drops the prophesied attack on nuclear warehouses in the United States will be allowed. Remember God has revealed three categories of what will be “coming down” when those in Christ are taken up-- missiles, asteroids/meteorites, and fallen angels. From Waiting for His 2nd Shoe to Drop

 

Our Brother’s speculations piqued my interest due to the recent blood moon (I plan to share more insights on the November 8 blood moon in another post) and a couple of dreams on Youtube from Brethren that are new to me of the Rapture occurring around this Thanksgiving season. The most compelling is by a Sister-in-Christ named Vicky Parnell of Prophetic Dreams & Visions from My Lovely Jesus Youtube Channel who believes God gave her the same dream twice of Jesus coming for His Bride this year just before Thanksgiving. She explains in The Thanksgiving Dream 10/ 31/ 22 that it was “A Dream from my lovely Jesus answering my personal prayers on whether I could have Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving Day”, so take that into consideration if you listen to her 21-minute video.

 

Not Yet?

 

Despite these hopeful presentations, I am in the camp of those who believe we might need to minister a bit longer here.

 

Recently Tim Henderson spoke about how the Church will still be on earth in 2023 in NETANYAHU VICTORY….parallel victory coming for U.S. It grieves me to think about it, yet I know in my heart our Brother in Christ most likely has heard this accurately through the Spirit of the Lord because of His relationship with the Lord and because of a dream I had.

 

I awoke from the dream and quickly grabbed my journal to write it down. This was on November 2, 2022--the day Tim streamed his above video. Unfortunately, I could not recall the entire dream even though I wrote it down as soon as possible:

 

I dreamt I was led by the Spirit to attend an assembly of the saints. I saw myself pacing slowly in front of a bleacher full of believers for I was seeking the Lord in intercession and wondering if He would have me speak or not.

There were also numerous believers seated on the ground in front of the bleachers. I knew this was a very important gathering. I was finally led to find my seat on the bleachers and went to sit down.

As soon as I was seated, a man a little higher up in the bleachers stood up and began to speak. I then realized God had given this man the very important message for the Church. [End of dream]

 

The part I do not remember is what the message was! I came to the conclusion that the man higher up in the bleachers that spoke might have been Tim Henderson for what he has been speaking on Youtube aligns with what the Lord has been showing me--that the True Church will still need to be on planet Earth a bit longer for God is about to show out as I quoted before:

“There is a shaking that is about to happen.

God is about to show out! And then, Brothers and Sisters,

we know that our Bridegroom comes!” Tim Henderson

 

The global elite may have something planned for the day after Thanksgiving, however, I do not believe it will be nuclear warfare—yet. My perspective might be wrong, so please earnestly seek the Lord in prayer regarding all this. The Body of Christ was designed to work together for our mutual spiritual and physical well-being. My little part has been to look ahead as the Spirit reveals and hopefully encourage you to continue to endure through any events that transpire as we expectantly LOOK UP!

 

It may or may not be Black Friday, but one day, Beloved of the Lord, we will be pressed from all sides with nowhere to escape. Suddenly, He will snatch us up and away from the destruction—at the very last atomos!

 

In a moment,[atomos G823] in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. - 1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV

 

So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him. - Hebrews 9:28 ESV

 


 

2 comments:

Maranatha321... said...

Thank you Lyn, it would be so wonderful for us to go in November this year. I'm not ready for next year yet. I will wait until the end of the year to look towards 2023 if nothing has happened for us. Pastor Tim, who is a true brother in every way, can still misinterpret his dreams or visions, as so many very sincere brothers and sisters do. If Daniel, in the Bible, lived in our time, he would have to explain our dreams and our visions and we would surely be surprised. So I'm waiting to see what it will be for this year and I hope for a 2022 rapture as so many signs and dreams have shown us, unless we too have misunderstood all of this. I love you very much dear sister, you are so diligent with what you do for God and for all of us! A big THANK YOU!!!

Lyn Melvin said...

Big hug for you, Carole/Maranatha321🤗