Saturday, April 7, 2018

The Closer We Get the Clearer We See!

Eye of God Nebula
Second Passover

As I have said before, the rapture of the Bride of Christ may or may not occur on a feast day. IF a feast day were to be chosen, Rosh Hashanah would be the likeliest; however, when I learned that God’s people left Egypt on a Passover and entered the promised land on a Passover, it thrilled my heart with the thought that perhaps He would come for us this Passover. That feast which is celebrated on the 14th day of the 1st Hebrew month has passed; however, were you aware that YHWH made a way for those who missed the first Passover to commemorate a second one the following month?


And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or [be] in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD.

The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, [and] eat it with unleavened bread and bitter [herbs]. They shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of the passover they shall keep it. - Numbers 9:9-12 KJV

Spring Wedding?

Rhonda Empson brought the above information to my attention recently. According to chabad.org Pesach Sheni or Second Passover begins in 2018 at sunset on Saturday, April 28. Will Father God send His Son to fetch His Bride for a spring wedding then?

It is my assertion that the yet to be fulfilled autumn feast days, such as Rosh Hashanah, most likely will NOT be fulfilled at the Rapture of the Bride of Christ but will be fulfilled by the Messiah at his Second Coming. The spring and summer feasts were fulfilled in Israel; therefore, it is possible the fall feasts will also be accomplished in Israel.

OR I could be totally wrong. I am excitedly speculating at when the Heavenly Bridegroom might come for His Bride for I am truly feeling lovesick for Him!

The Song of Solomon hints at the possibility of a spring wedding:

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over [and] gone;
The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing [of birds] is come, and the voice of the turtle (dove) is heard in our land;

The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines [with] the tender grape give a [good] smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. Song of Solomon 2:10-13 KJV (Word in parentheses added by me.)


Not that I agree with his beliefs on the revealing of the Antichrist, but Robert Breaker presented a very encouraging video called Rapture Theories wherein he shares past dates set by people for the Rapture and why they chose them. He points out that for God’s Word to be fulfilled regarding the fig tree generation the Rapture would need to occur close to May 14, 2018—the 70th Anniversary of Israel’s rebirth and the LAST anniversary within the last generation!


The days of our years [are] threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength [they be] fourscore years, yet [is] their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. - Psalm 90:10 KJV

Trouble Before We Fly Away?

Yes, I still believe the Spirit of the Lord is showing us that we in the United States will see a large earthquake sometime prior to the Rapture. Many expect that judgment to affect California first, but in my spirit I believe it will be at the New Madrid fault line. During a time of prayer yesterday, I was shown what I believe is the invisible line that runs through the Rocky Mountains called The Great Continental Divide. This meant to me that the coming quake will not be in the Rockies, but will divide the continent of North America as was prophesied by David Wilkerson, John Kilpatrick, Shane Warren, and others.

Our YHWH is the God of Mercy and of Second Chances. He wishes that none perish into the lake of fire (2 Peter 3:9). His mercy is astounding and I believe He will wait until the last minute before catching up the Overcoming Church. He made a way for Israel to have a second chance at the Passover and He is making a way for unbelieving Israel to have a second chance to believe on their Messiah during the 70th Week of Daniel also called Jacob’s Trouble or the 7-Year Tribulation.

Recent news out of Israel points to her soon coming travail. Thankfully, those who belong to Y’shua Ha Moshiach, Jesus Christ, are not appointed to that time! This is not to say we Americans won’t see the beginning of war that affects us, however. AMTV points out that just as the United States is now in an economic war there was also an economic war happening just prior to World War II.








Caveat: This blog is an attempt to share my spiritual journey and my understanding of the Scriptures. In the past few years that learning curve has been mostly in eschatology or the study of the end times. I do not pretend to have this all figured out. Also, I do not necessarily agree with all the beliefs of anyone whose material I reference. I seek to be led of the Spirit of God as to the sources I use, however, even Spirit-filled Christians only 'see in part' as it says in 1 Corinthians 13:12.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lyn you write so Wonderfully! i esp like the LOVE in the tree to illustrate your lovesick feeling for Our Lord n Savior Jesus/Yeshua!.....Here Comes the Bride* \o/ Shalom sis* to you n your all. In Christ, wholeheartedly, tony

Lyn Melvin said...

So good to hear from you, my brother! Might not be doing too much writing this summer cuz I am helping to take care of one of my grandchildren! Fun but challenging;D