Sunday, December 7, 2014

That's What I Want For Christmas


Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. Ps. 2:12
You know what it's like to get a song stuck in your head, right? Especially around the holiday season when you hear those familiar tunes playing all around you. But have you ever had a song stuck in your head that the Spirit of the Lord put there?

I believe that's what happened to me. Yes, I was listening to Christmas music recently and heard an old tune called, 'That's What I Want for Christmas'. The thing is, yesterday when I was singing the refrain (that's what kept repeating in my head), "Love me! Love me! That's what I want for Christmas"...the Lord spoke to my spirit.

He said, "That is what I want for Christmas."

Listen to this song and picture Him singing this to you...



 

When you said yesterday
That it's nearly Christmas
What did I want And I thought
Just love Me, love Me, love Me 
That's what I want For Christmas

When I walk through a room

Let them see you need Me 
Walk through a room
Let them see you love Me
Love Me, love Me 
That's what I want for Christmas

Anyone can wish for all the trinkets in the window
Some can even buy the things they see 
But the present that I want
You'll never find in any window
Bring Me love and bring it just for Me

When you come home at night

Take Me in your arms and hold Me
And kiss Me And say you love Me 
Love Me, oh love Me 
That's what I want for Christmas

Hold Me Kiss Me
That's what I want for Christmas




No comments: