Tuesday, October 16, 2012

UFO: End-Time Delusion


Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices [by the space of] forty years in the wilderness?
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. - Acts 7:42-43 KJV
 

To read excerpts click here

This time of year always reminds me of when several years ago my husband and I accepted an invitation to a gathering at the home of one of our neighbors in spite of my dismay about its Halloween overtones. Their children were friends with ours, so we thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know the parents better.
Standing around the fire, my host said to me as he added additional logs to the already blazing inferno, "I want to get this bonfire as big as I can. Last year I saw UFOs hover nearby and I think the bonfire attracts them. I hope we get to see them."

To be honest, I can't remember what I said in reply for I was a bit stunned by his openness.

I had recently read a book by two born again Christians, David Lewis and Robert Shreckhise, entitled UFO: End-Time Delusion, and agreed with what they wrote. An excerpt from pages 13-14 reads:

I believe UFOs are real (provided you allow my definition of reality). I believe they are from an occult or paranormal source...My research has led me to a further conclusion, and that is that they are evil. Humanity must be warned of the malevolent intentions of the 'aliens'. That is the purpose of this book. While some contacts have been friendly and some hostile, they are all from the same source and they mean to destroy all human life on this planet...Deception is currently the 'alien's' most effective tool. We intend to unmask the delusion.

"Aliens?" some of you might ask. There is voluminous evidence that people have seen or been in contact with aliens or extraterrestrials but is that who they actually are? Here is another excerpt from their book: Without exception, every person claiming an [alien] contact...had one thing in common. Each had a prior connection to metaphysical activity or cults. Some had been in devil worship, witchcraft, psychic phenomena, New Age, channeling...Those involved in direct contact with UFO aliens already had a connection to the dark side of the supernatural world. [p. 15-16]

Thus, people who have participated in Satanic activities have opened themselves up to contact with  so-called aliens who are in reality evil spirits.

"...In 1982, Michael London of the L.A. Times gathered together a group of 8 people experienced in UFO and extraterrestrial encounters for a special screening of Steven Spielberg's movie E.T." David Bay shared on his radio show. "London noted the following reactions of the group to the movie:

`This is a true movie, not a romance. It's part of a CONDITIONING PROCESS TO PREPARE US FOR THE ARRIVAL OF ALIEN BEINGS.'

`The movie is a vehicle...It invites the audience to be less afraid of the so-called para-normal. And what better place to start than with the children?...Everything is being done through the children...'

"Everything is being done through our children, and has been for over 20 years. Thus, the first generation to be so conditioned are now having children, who are also being conditioned. What is the purpose? Remember that the Movie and TV industries are openly hostile to Christianity and are very obviously New Age. Also remember that the #1 objective of the New Age is to successfully stage the appearance of Anti-Christ." Excerpt from David Bay's The Cutting Edge Radio Show transcript (http://www.cuttingedge.org/ce1030.html):

What I wish I had said that long ago October eve as I stood by the bonfire is, "I doubt they will come tonight, because I know who they really are."

And, of course, my host would ask me who the 'aliens' are in my opinion and I would have replied,
"They are fallen angels--evil spirits--manifesting as extraterrestrials. I would rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ and they would be forced to leave. That is why I don't think you'll see them tonight."

Although I did not say what I wanted to, in my mind that is what I was thinking and indeed we had no space visitors. May the Lord forgive me for not speaking boldly to this man.

Today, there are many sources for studying UFOs, aliens, and the such. Recently I was on-line reading testimonies of people who during an 'alien' abduction, cried out the name of Jesus and the terror immediately ended. One source of these testimonies can be found by going here: alienresistance.org/ce4testimonies

Please send a copy of this blog article to anyone that comes to your mind. It is my prayer that this deception be exposed to all who will believe so that none would be given up to worship the host of heaven (see Acts 7:42-43).

 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Knowing HIM for ourselves and hearing HIS voice ----- SOOOOO vitally important. Jesus said, "My sheep know My voice." STAY connected to Jesus Christ ---the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE -----HE is the LIGHT of the world.

Anonymous said...

This is definitely astounding evidence and I'm so glad you discovered it and are sharing it mom! Praise God for TRUTH! May people know it when they see or hear it!!! GREAT stuff! :-)