In a vision I saw the clouds of war billowing towards me as
I sat down to pray and begin writing. Then I heard—
It is time.
Time for My people
to awaken and rise.
Time for My people
to be who I have called them to be!
It is time!
Every Summer since probably 2015 I’ve reposted
Summer-related Biblical and modern-day prophecies of events foretold to occur
just before the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church. Why in the Summer?
Mainly because of the Scriptures quoted by T. W. Tramm at theseasonofreturn.com. As noted by Tramm, “Biblically, summer begins
at the vernal equinox in March and ends at the autumnal equinox in September.”
SUMMER AND ISRAEL
While summer in general is
associated with the Church, the end of the season—the time when figs and olives
are harvested—bears significance for Israel. For instance, in Amos, a
basket of fruit that has ripened over the summer is a symbol of Israel being
ripe for judgment:
“This is what the Sovereign LORD
showed me: a basket of summer fruit … Then the LORD said to me, ‘The time is
ripe for my people Israel; I will spare them no longer’” (Amos
8:1, 2).
In Jeremiah, the Jews lament the
passing of the summer harvest:
“The harvest is past, the summer
has ended, and we are not saved” (Jer.
8:20).
While the context of the verse is
an ancient judgment, Jeremiah may also be alluding to a future time when Israel
sees the Church rescued via the Rapture and comes to the painful realization
that they are not saved.
In Micah, summer is when the upright people
have been swept from the land:
“What misery is mine! I am like one
who gathers summer fruit at the gleaning of the vineyard; there is no cluster
of grapes to eat, none of the early figs that I crave. The faithful have been
swept from the land; not one upright person
remains. Everyone lies in wait to shed blood; they hunt each other with
nets” (Mic.
7:1-2). . . [From theseasonofreturn.com/tw
tramm]
Is this the “Strange July” when We Prepare against the
Summer?
We have been told to “Prepare
against the Summer!” In the past, July has come up again and again as
a potential month for the Great Shaking to begin. Recently Brandon Biggs heard by
way of the Holy Spirit that a shaking was coming to America this month (see Is
the Puzzle Complete? Are We Weeks Away from the Great Shaking & Rapture???).
In 2022 I wrote THE DROPPING OF HIS 2ND SHOE in JULY? where I shared how I Pet Goat II portrays the Antichrist making his entrance in the month of July (OR could the Antichrist’s Anubis canoe ride represent the transitional phase?). (My understanding then was that the 1st shoe to drop likely was the September 2020 Abraham Accords Peace Agreement along with the Peace and Prosperity Plan of January 2020 and the introduction of the Covid “vaccine”. The “second shoe” I am referring to is the dividing of Jerusalem via the Two-State Solution.)
On paper, the dividing of Jerusalem has already been decided
ever since the UN
General Assembly Resolution 58/292 which affirms the “Palestinian” people's
right to sovereignty over East Jerusalem and aligns with the broader
international consensus that the city's final status should be resolved through
negotiations for a two-state solution. The Gaza peace
plan, officially the Comprehensive Plan to End the Gaza Conflict,
called for the establishment of a new state of Palestine (which will include
East Jerusalem).
As
I have speculated before, perhaps the destruction of Damascus (Isaiah Chapter
17) will be the catalyst for the final dividing of Israel and its Holy Capital
Jerusalem via the Two-State Solution and the uproar of the nations. This
would align with the daughter of Babylon America’s destruction occurring around
the same time as seen in the Scriptures (see Events
Before the Rapture and PROPHECY
OF 2 CITIES (Damascus & Babylon) & 2nd SHOE TO DROP BEFORE THE RAPTURE).
As we only see in part, it is not clear to me HOW the
Two-State Solution will become a reality. Modern day rhema along with Scriptural
prophecy indicates a close convergence of when the nations force Israel’s final
division (resulting in God’s judgment in Joel 3) along with the destruction of
Damascus and America. As I’ve written ad nauseum, the Spirit of the Lord Jesus
Christ has revealed to His Ekklesia that America will be an example to the
nations of His merciful, righteous judgment; because, just as our nation has
been central in the dividing of Israel, He will allow the United States to be
divided by way of the New Madrid earthquake to cause a Third Great Awakening before
He gathers together His Church Bride. Many Christians will think they have
entered Jacob’s Trouble, the 7-year Tribulation, but it will be the Great
Shaking transitional phase between the Dispensation of Grace into the
Tribulation.
It is my GUESS that however Damascus gets destroyed, Israel
will be blamed and the nations will demand the full implementation of the
Two-State Solution.
According to the Azovmena prophecies (see Phillip
Barnett Azovmena Prophecy—June, July, August section of Damascus
Event then Rapture by July 2025?), the Rapture will occur prior to
any World War 3 nuclear exchange and soon after the fulfillment of Isaiah
17—the destruction of Damascus—during the grape harvesting season of
June-August and possibly in 2026!
In Strange
July Leading to a 2024 Rapture? I shared the prophecy given
through Kim Clement:
“And during the fall there shall
be many that shall fall and many
that shall rise from the dust. The earth is standing prepared. I shall
take it for the summer shall bring forth much in the temperatures. Strange
July, strange July."
The “strange July” sounds like THIS July 2026 with the super-hot
temperatures due to the Godzilla El Niño (related: Consequences Of The Super El Niño Of 2026: Thousands Dead From
The Heat,1-In-1,000-Year Storms, Massive Droughts And A Looming Global Famine).
So perhaps this is also foretelling the Resurrection and Rapture of Those in
Christ this autumn after the hot summer!
![]() |
| NOTICE the SOCCER PLAYER kicking the bottom of the SOCCER ⚽ BALL OF 2026 CHAOS which includes 2 SYRINGES 💉 💉 |
Is July GO Time?
July is also the Gregorian calendar month that parallels the
Festival of New Wine which this year began at sunset July 18 according to the
Essene calendar making today, July 19, the First Fruits of New Wine.
Many are expectant for a New Wine Rapture, however, last
month I wrote how I heard in the Spirit "On
Your Mark, Get Set...GO!" as though the Spirit of the Lord were
telling me that in June we needed to be in place and ready to hear the starting
gun go off so to speak. Will this month of July be GO time?
In that article I also wrote about the World Cup which is to
conclude July 19. As I meditated on that along with the above
Economist Magazine cover where the soccer player is kicking the "2026 Ball
of Chaos"--the question came to me:
"Does the World Cup Tournament mark the time for the
start of the Great Shaking the Spirit of the Lord warned was coming? This year
of 2026 is the year Julie Green and others have pointed to in 2026
Brings Global Shutdown and Great Shaking?!"
![]() |
| The “Ruinous HeapS” of DAMASCUS |
How near could we be to Isaiah 17 and the Rapture?
In a recent video by BubbaNews,
Bubba ties several upcoming events (including the November 2026 Noahide
Conference) together pointing to the conclusion of the Psalm 83 War and the
readying of the Ezekiel 38-39 Gog/Magog War. (For more regarding the Noahide
meeting, see The
First International Congress of Noahides In Jerusalem Will Prepare The Jews To
Receive The Coming Biblical Antichrist and The
Rise of the Noahide Movement…)
Thanks to a July 18, 2026, post by a Brother in Christ,
Jeremy, at unsealed.org,
I was reminded of another sign before the Rapture as foretold by Phillip
Barnett:
In 2007, Pastor Barnett prophesied that Russia would invade Ukraine and capture the eastern part of the country up to the Dnipro River, including Kyiv. This prophecy includes two evacuations of Kyiv: the first during the Russian invasion and the second shortly before a nuclear conflict.
After capturing eastern Ukraine,
Russia will turn its attention to Israel. A significant conflict in the Middle
East, including the destruction of Damascus by a nuclear weapon, is imminent.
Isaiah 17:1 describes the complete destruction of Damascus. Source
While mass
evacuations were declared in the Kharkiv region (east of Kyiv) starting July 3,
2026, involving 60 settlements, the capital itself saw only localized
evacuations. Although a second
conglomerate evacuation from Kyiv has not yet taken place, it looks imminent as
Russia's attacks on the city are seemingly increasing as reported by independent.co.uk.
Both the
second evacuation of Kyiv and the Iran War are to signal imminent nuclear war.
Remember that supposedly the Iran War will be used as a nuclear trigger because
the global elite know great catastrophic events are coming due to the Planet X
binary system which I wrote about before (see Is the Puzzle Complete? Are We Weeks Away from the Great
Shaking & Rapture? Also jfeed.com
article.)
A NUCLEAR EXCHANGE SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD SEEMS IMMINENT!!!
But before that, God in His mercy will allow The Great Shaking to Awaken the
spiritually dead and then the Rapture!
A 2026 Great Shaking then Rapture?
In 2026
Brings Global Shutdown and Great Shaking?!
I wrote of what Patrick Winfrey said the Lord told him
which was that in 2026
we will crush Satan under our feet and that we will see the Final
Battle of the Church Age leading up to the Rapture!
Oh,
dear Brethen, could this truly be the year we witness events hastening our
gathering unto the Lord?
While
perusing YouTube the other day, a video by an obscure channel caught my eye
which I believe was the Spirit leading me. As I listened to this video titled, The 3 Camps Vision: Henry Gruver 1969, God Wanted Me to Read
It!, I noticed
great similarities between Henry Gruver’s vision and the end times army vision
the Lord showed me as posted on September 14, 2019. First, here is an
excerpt from “New
York, Chicago, L.A.”:
. . . I had just sat down to seek His face after singing Him a love song and immediately—and I mean immediately—as soon as I shut my eyes, I saw a great army in full armor on horseback seemingly knit together. Darkness surrounded them but great flames radiated from their heads.
“What am I seeing, Lord?” I asked.
My great end times army is about to be unleashed. It is a force to be reckoned with.
Father God read the question in my mind—“When will this army be released?”
It is the time of peace and safety so-called in which they will be released. Fear not; I am with you, dear daughter. I am with My people. As the Daystar dawns great darkness will be upon the earth. Fear not; I am with you.
Much destruction will occur by the Dragon before My Son comes for his beautiful Bride. Fear not; I am truly with you.
. . . Another vision came. I saw rioting with a mob carrying lit torches.
The time is short, daughter. This is why these visions are coming so easily now.
“Is it really You showing me these things? I don’t want to be deceived,” I prayed in the name of Jesus Christ. He then assured me it was truly Him and said:
Trouble will come from the cities but with it will come
great revival.
There will be rioting in the streets of America as well as other cities.
I really didn’t want to hear all this, so I asked Him what I really wanted to know, which was, “How much longer, Lord, before You come?”
Soon and very soon. Fear not; I will be with you through all that is to come.
“Lord, I would very much appreciate confirmation that what I am seeing and hearing is from You only.”
New York will fall first. Then Chicago and L.A.
Now
compare my vision of the end times army with Henry Gruver's vision of
the Camp of the Lord in 1969. Specifically look at
what is referred to as “the inner sanctum army”. As explained in the full-length version of Henry’s
vision, the
Lord showed him people marching in 4 perimeter camp sites before he noticed the
inner sanctum army:
The Third Camp
In each of the four corners of the encampment, I saw people marching in order. They had on their armor, and they were marching to the commands of officers. They formed a beautiful and well-ordered army. The officers gave the commands, "Right face! Left face! About face!” With each command, the ranks of soldiers instantly complied. It was a beautiful thing to behold, because they were marching in such perfect formation, and with such crisp precision. They did not break their ranks, or get out of step. . .
I watched them march, I thought, “Wow, I want to be a part of that!” Then I noticed something else. I had not seen this at first, but in the center of this large square or diamond-shaped encampment, there was another army marching. There were no tents, however, in this inner area, and I believe the area had been empty when I had first beheld the valley. In other words, the group of people who marched in that ‘inner sanctum” must have come there at some point after the four groups of armies in the four corners began marching.
This “inner sanctum” army was even more beautiful than the armies in the four corners. The countenances of the soldiers in this army were lit up, and they were beautiful marchers. As I watched them, my heart burned with envy. I heard no voice commanding them. I realized that they had no commanding officer. It was as though God had turned down the volume on the voices of those in the four corners, so I could hear the SILENCE that was emanating from that inner sanctum army. I said, “Lord, they have no commander! How do they know when to go ‘right face,’ ‘left face,’ ‘about face,’ and so forth?”
The Lord said, “They have learned to know My voice, and they march only at My bidding. Notice, that there are no leaders in that group except those who are in the forefront. Then there may be an ‘about face,’ and those who have been leading will become followers. When it is ‘right face,’ the ones on the right will become the leaders; when it is ‘about face,’ again, those who were on the left will become leaders.”
As all these armies were
marching, those out on the four corners would occasionally come into close
proximity to the marchers in the inner sanctum. Whenever that happened, a
radiance would go out from the army in the middle, into the armies in the four
corners; it seemed to set them on fire. As this continued to
happen, the radiance began to affect some of those in the perimeter armies, and
they would break off from their units and join with the inner sanctum army. . .
![]() |
| The Bride's Revival and The Rapture |
As for the inner army,
the glow on their countenances came from within them, and it shone outwardly. I believe they may not even
have known the day or the hour when they became a part of that final army. I
believe that is the way it will be for those who actually do become a part of
the Lord’s final, endtime army. . . [PDF is no longer available from the original
source of joyfulsoundministry.com but can be found at sonstoglory.com.]
Dear
Brothers and Sisters, could this be confirmation that what the Lord had me
write down in 2019 is about to come to pass? For in this Message to the Bride of Christ, we are exhorted that
this vision of the glowing end times army is for NOW!
Those
billowing clouds of war the Spirit of the Lord showed me this morning reminded
me of One
Last Word from 2022:
Will
you obey Me in these days ahead?
Do
not be afraid in the coming days. I am with you in all things—ALL things. FEAR
NO ONE AND NO THING! Be brave. Be courageous. Be who I have called you to be!
For
truly I have created you for this Time. I have created you to be fearless!
Unstoppable! Unwavering in your convictions knowing that the Day of the Lord is
at hand.
Fear
nothing my daughters and sons!
I
have called you to go forth in the darkest hour before the dawn to be My light
in the world doubting nothing.
Yes,
truly I am coming for you my dearest One. So have no fear as the clouds of war
surround you. Remember I am coming IN THE CLOUDS—
Clouds
of Glory as the
clouds
of war erupt!
Clouds
of Righteousness as the
clouds
of destruction arise!
Clouds
of Holiness as the
clouds
of anger and wrath emit from the Dragon!
Oh,
HALLELU-JAH!
I
will lift you with My holy hand—the one you saw in the visions I
gave you.
I
have a place prepared especially for you; for each one of My Beloveds. A place
of peace and beauty filled with love—My love, pure and holy for My Beloved.
Go
forth knowing all these things. Be assured of My love and My presence with you
no matter how dark it gets. You are My light holding back the darkness.
Oh,
HALLELU-JAH!
The
cloud vision and rhema have a dual meaning. Those who are called to be part of
the Body of Christ who are spiritually asleep must awaken and rise. Once the “net
is full”, the dead in Christ will awaken and rise.
Then we which are alive [and]
remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in
the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. - 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
Let
us continue to be alert because these 2026 Clouds of War could be signaling our
soon meeting with the Lord in the Clouds when we will ever be with the Lord!












No comments:
Post a Comment