Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Events Before the Rapture


On Monday evening I was out walking in our yard and couldn’t help but notice the moon. It wasn’t quite full yet, but like a gigantic brilliantly lit golden peach it dominated the midnight-blue sky and I ‘knew’ it was significant.

Brother Chooch and the TOL Board in Part 1 of RAPTURE HIGH WATCH  shared on Tuesday how the collective of watchmen is pointing to the high probability of a September 2020 Rapture and alluded to the THREE YEARS WARNING. Then today I learned that the beautiful moon I spotted is called the Corn Moon:

“For the first time in three years, the Corn Moon -- the final full moon of the summer -- rose in September” upi.com

Not only has this Corn Moon appeared for the first time in THREE YEARS, but it is the FINAL FULL MOON OF THE SUMMER.

While flipping the calendar over to September, I noticed that SEPTEMBER 21 is the U.N. INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE and remembered how hopeful those of us who are watching for His Coming were last year at that time. So much has unfolded since then revealing the rise of the New World Order and the coming Ezekiel 38 war. What else could possibly happen before we meet our Blessed Lord in the air?

“In that day”

Previously, I have commented that the United States must fall for the NWO to rise and how the demise of Damascus, Syria, will be closely linked to the fall of America:

 

We see that everything is aligned for the Ezekiel 38 war and many watchmen believe that the next prophecy to be fulfilled is Isaiah 17:1—the fall of Damascus. This may be true; however, in my spirit I believe the fall of America will be closely linked with Damascus’ demise.

 Why? Because no one comes to Israel’s aid when she is attacked by Gog and Magog in the Ezekiel 38 war!

[Excerpt from 5780 Year of the Mouth and Birthing]

 

Though I shared this I did not give Scripture to support it, but this week the Spirit of the Lord led me to take a closer look at Isaiah 17. This chapter, usually titled in Bibles as “Destruction of Damascus” or something similar is believed to have more than one fulfillment. Its first fulfillment was during the reign of Ahaz:

 

In order of time this chapter should be placed next after ch. 9, for the destruction of Damascus, here foretold, happened in the reign of Ahaz, 2 Ki. 16:9. Matthew Henry Commentary

 

Many believe another fulfillment will be just prior to the Rapture.

Let’s examine some facts about the now famous Isaiah 17 Damascus prophecy.

 

            . . . 2. FACT: Isaiah 17:2 uses the phrase "The cities of Aroer are forsaken... “. But the Septuagint differs on Isaiah 17:2, replacing that phrase with “[Damascus will be] abandoned forever”. Damascus still stands today as the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world. Damascus has not been “abandoned forever.” Therefore, the Septuagint version, if correct, would require a yet future fulfillment for the Damascus prophecy. . . [bibleprophecyaswritten.com excerpt]

Full Corn Moon September 1-2, 2020

Pastor J. D. Farag is one who makes reference to Isaiah 17:1 as a possible precursor to the Rapture (for example in his Bible Prophecy Update: June 30 2019). This was in the back of my mind as I read Isaiah 17 for the umpteenth time, but the Holy Spirit caused me to read with prophetic eyes this time and verses jumped out that gave a sense of JACOB’S TROUBLE and the END OF THE SUMMER HARVEST:

 

And in that day it shall come to pass, [that] the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean. - Isaiah 17:4 KJV

And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim. - Isaiah 17:5 KJV

Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two [or] three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four [or] five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel. - Isaiah 17:6 KJV

At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel. - Isaiah 17:7 KJV


The phrase “day of the Lord” usually identifies events that take place at the end of history (Isaiah 7:18-25) and is often closely associated with the phrase “that day” or "in that day".

. . . 4. FACT: The “IN THAT DAY” statement of Isaiah 17:7 is evidence that there will be an ‘END TIME’ destruction of Damascus, making the ULTIMATE fulfillment of the Isaiah 17:1 prophecy still FUTURE.

 In that day man will have regard for his Maker, And his eyes will look to the Holy One of Israel. Isaiah 17:7

This statement in Isaiah 17:7 has an ultimate and conclusive sense that there is a FUTURE “day” when momentous events will cause Israel and the Nations to “look to the Holy One of Israel” in faith. It is in that conclusive-day that Damascus “will become a fallen ruin” in final fulfillment of the prophecy of Isaiah 17:1. [bibleprophecyaswritten.com excerpt. NOTE: Isaiah 17:4 also uses the phrase “in that day”.]

 


Verses 12 and 13 of Isaiah Chapter 17 compare the nations to the sea--

 

Woe to the multitude of many people, [which] make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, [that] make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters! - Isaiah 17:12 KJV

The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but [God] shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind. - Isaiah 17:13 KJV

The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters” refers to war (compare Isaiah 8:7 and Jeremiah 6:23 to the above verses). Isaiah 17:12 parallels Luke 21:25 while 17:13 foreshadows the Ezekiel 38 war.

 

As the Lord revealed . . . the sea is representative of the nations that are being ruled by principalities and powers. Most commentaries agree that the sea represents nations but neglect to note the connection with the spiritual world.

 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations [ethnos] with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; - Luke 21:25 KJV

 Luke 21:25 emphasizes that the sea of humanity will be perplexed and in distress and the waters of the sea will also be in turmoil! [Season of the Sea Roaring excerpt]

 

Compare Isaiah 17:13 (“The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters” which refers to war) with the following verses from the Book of Ezekiel:

And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: - Ezekiel 38:3 KJV

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: - Ezekiel 38:4 KJV

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. - Ezekiel 38:16 KJV

And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, [that] my fury shall come up in my face. - Ezekiel 38:18 KJV

 

Continuing on in the Book of Ezekiel to the following chapter, we then see verses that parallel Isaiah 17:7--" In that day man will have regard for his Maker”:  

 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I [am] the LORD. - Ezekiel 39:6 KJV

So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not [let them] pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I [am] the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. - Ezekiel 39:7 KJV

Damascus-America-Babylon Link?

Just as I saw a parallel of Isaiah 17 with Ezekiel 38, I believe I discovered another for after studying Isaiah 17, I was then led to read Isaiah 21.

Isaiah 21 is a chapter Jaco Prinsloo of God’s Roadmap to the End Youtube Channel brought to my attention long ago:

 

A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam [west and southwest Iran]: besiege, O Media [north Iran]; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease. - Isaiah 21:2 KJV

Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing [of it]; I was dismayed at the seeing [of it]. - Isaiah 21:3 KJV

 

Again, Isaiah has prophesied of events that occurred previously in history (in this case it is during the time of Nebuchadnezzar) but seemingly also foretells of the 70th Week of Daniel/Jacob’s Trouble. President Donald Trump’s Deal of the Century which calls for the dividing of the land of Israel is a treacherous deal and it will lead to the Ezekiel 38 war of Gog and Magog which includes Israel’s prime nemesis--the nation of Iran.

Isaiah 21:3 refers to the prophet having pains like labor take a hold of him (compare this with Jeremiah 30:6-7) and being dismayed at the seeing of the treacherous dealer. Chapter 21 then goes on to say the watchman sees something else--

For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth. And he saw a chariot [with] a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, [and] a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed: - Isaiah 21:6-7 KJV

 And he cried, A lion [rather, "(The watchman) cried, I am as a lion"; Rev 10:3, the loudness of the cry]: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights: - Isaiah 21:8 KJV

And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, [with] a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground. - Isaiah 21:9 KJV

To my delight, the day after posting this article James Smith posted his teaching The treacherous dealer first then the Antichrist! Beginning at the 14:30 minute mark, our Brother shares how Isaiah 21 shows that the treacherous dealer is directly connected to Babylon and that it is this treacherous dealer who lays the snare that is then later strengthened by the Antichrist.


In this little study of Isaiah, we have seen prophetic foreshadowing linking JACOB’S TROUBLE and the END OF THE SUMMER HARVEST with the demise of DAMASCUS. Now I propose that there may be a link between the fall of DAMASCUS and BABYLON.

Revelation Chapter 18 contains the prophecy related to the destruction of Babylon. I agree with James Smith and others who believe that America is part of the Babylon system and it must fall for the New World Order to rise: 

James Smith’s wonderful video in which he harmonizes the Scriptures related to "The Sea and the Waves Roaring" shows there is a great convergence of destruction that includes America on the Day the Lord comes for us! [Excerpt from Prepare to Meet Your Maker!

The point being that the Rapture of the Overcoming Church Bride will occur at the same time as the destruction comes—see Be Expectant! [The Candle and the Moon excerpt]

If all this is a prophetic insight into our very last days, we will soon see converging events leading to the fall of America and Damascus with the glorious Rapture event before God intervenes in the coming Ezekiel 38 war.

How close are we?

Hotel Beit Marrash, Aleppo
Before & After

It is with hopeful, yearning hearts that we look to this month of September for it appears we are very near the climax of Luke 21:25’s “the sea and the waves roaring” and the final fulfillment of Isaiah 17!

In my article The dropping of HIS shoe--2 Visions? I shared how the Lord gave me two visions moments apart from each other indicating that America would experience a GREAT SHAKING in the form of a national disaster as we TRANSITION from the Church Age of Grace into The Tribulation.

 . . . If NEW YORK is to fall first with CHICAGO then L.A. to follow, the destruction of the city of New York will be the catalyst for their wicked plans. . . Then, on THE DAY of the Rapture God will implement HIS PLAN for NYC, the symbol of economic and political Babylon, as outlined in Revelation 18.  [Season of the Sea Roaring excerpt]

It may be that we will see a strike on NYC followed by a brief but powerful revival. We know America’s demise is imminent; therefore, the false flag attack on New York is all the more imminent. After the Great Harvest or Third Great Awakening THEN THE RAPTURE!

It is notable that Syria (or its ancient name Aram) is not listed among the Russia-Iran allies. It may be the prophecy concerning the destruction of Damascus will be fulfilled just prior to this invasion.

 In Ezekiel 39 the Bible goes on to warn the invading armies will be utterly destroyed ... by GOD! 

 . . . The United States will be "neutralized" sometime before this attack and will be unwilling or unable to help defend Israel, for the Bible warns Israel must stand alone ... with God!

 More importantly, many good Bible prophecy scholars believe the strange prophetic event called "The Rapture" must take place sometime before God intervenes in this coming battle ...alphanewsdaily.com

 







9/3/20 UPDATE--

On September 1, 2020, Mike From Around the World posted 09 01 2020 Midnight Hour - Greece - Turkey - Conflict - Awakening. Starting at the 16-minute mark, Mike shares inside information that over the next week there will be major activity in the Middle East and “The area of interest is going to be Turkey and Syria.”

Then today, September 3, 2020, debka.com posted Israeli aircraft reportedly attack important Syrian T4 airbase. “Syrian military sources report that Israel aircraft rocketed the big T4 air base near Homs, coming from the US Al-Tanf garrison on the Syrian-Iraqi border,” the article reads. The report also refers to Sunday’s raid on Syrian military positions on the outskirts of Damascus and its international airport--Five Iranian-backed militia killed in Syria in alleged Israeli air strike – report.


6 comments:

Zorrobird said...

Great Article Lyn!

Aimee

Maranatha321... said...


Thanks my sister, a great article as always! Yes, we all hope for September 2020 for the rapture of the Church. May God keep us awake until the end. Maranatha! Carole xx

Lyn Melvin said...

Thank you, dear Sisters! Our God is on the move--HALLELUJAH♥

StanFoster said...

Lyn....I have been fervently studying scriptures supporting how I also believe mystery Babylon is indeed the United States. I was thoroughly convinced after having my own studies tie Isaiah 17's fall of Damascus just after NYC is obliterated in an hour...the first "is fallen". You would not believe how your tying in Isaiah 21 so ties another connection that makes me now more than thoroughly convinced this is so.

This does not change my timing of the rapture...as I feel after this destruction of the USA, we will be the 2-3 berries in the uppermost boughs, the 4-5 left in the outermost boughs., and our greatest revival just begins.

I would love to share with you by private email a most amazing eagle story that God has undeniably used to get me out of my past secular world, and focus my studies on the phrophesiesc have come true with the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh being so blessed....but also their downfall which has been happening...and their devastation yet to come.

Your latest article has me so excited to study soon....but it is 3:00 am and I have to get some sleep! I pray that our divergent view of when the rapture timing comes, does not hinder our precisely aligned views on Babylons destruction, Damascus....and o man!!! I can not wait to study Isaiah 21. I have been SPECIFICALLY studying the phrase "Babylon is fallen, is fallen...and the few other places in the Bible where "is fallen, is fallen..is mentioned. ....and I had some huge puzzle pieces fall together. Then you just mentioned Isaiah 21:9 where that "is fallen, is fallen" is mentioned again. I quickly had to go get my personal Bible, turned to that scripture....and it had been highlighted by me probably two years ago.....and I had missed it when doing my connecting the other "is fallen, is fallen" scriptures. I swear I could almost hear the tumbler in my brain unlock when I dialed Isaiah 21:9 in!!!!! I am ecstatic beyond words right now,...but I am forcing myself to get some rest, and simply savor the aroma of my Bibles fragrance coming out of it...as this is going to stew for another day before I open my Bible again!!

I will say the timing of this Babylon destruction..then Damascus...then Ezekiel 38....is just almost upon us.

I dare not let my Bible stew more than a day....as this could happen imminently.

Lyn Melvin said...

Hi Stan! As I retorted recently to my family--"The more I study the Word of God the more I realize I DON'T know!" This is to admit that my views on certain passages in the Book of Revelation especially have changed over the past several years as I have continued to seek the Lord and research.

The only area I hold firm as far as the timing of the Rapture is that we are SAVED FROM WRATH (https://lynmelvin.blogspot.com/2017/09/saved-from-wrath.html). We are NOT saved through wrath but are taken out of harm's way. Scripture tells us this. We who are in Christ now living on this earth are enduring through tribulations, but whenever WRATH begins--that's when our Blessed Hope Jesus has promised we will escape.

If you wish to leave a comment with your email address in it, I will not publish it but will reply. I try to keep my email address as private as possible!
Blessings, dear Brother, and thanks for your comment♥

StanFoster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.