Thursday, November 8, 2018

Prepare to Meet Your Maker!


This past Saturday I was thinking about Brad's article Behold the Hand! Behold the Nail! at rev12daily.blogspot and had the thought that he was preparing the saints. Immediately I heard in the Spirit, “Prepare to meet your Maker".

Of course, this is what is said to people who are about to die, but God is telling us who are LIVING to PREPARE TO MEET HIM Thessalonians-style!

Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. --- 1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV

(Then I remembered Colleen Minter receiving Prepare to Exit! which she posted on November 1, 2018.)

The following evening, my little granddaughter said to me:

I can’t wait to go to Heaven!
In the blink of an eye
We will rise up high!

This stunned me as she had recently turned 6 years old and had never been poetic before! Earlier in the day, as our family was fellowshipping around God’s Word and talking about Israel and the end times, my eldest son was led of the Spirit to read this verse (which also rhymed):

I am bringing my justice near; it is not far away
And my salvation will not delay.
Isaiah 46:13 Christian Standard Bible

The thought that came to me was how the salvation of Israel made available through Yahshua the Messiah, which has been held in abeyance due to their unbelief, is about to be completed (Micah 5:2-4).


This was substantiated when I read the same verse in the King James Version and the adjacent text:

Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne [by me] from the belly, which are carried from the womb: And [even] to [your] old age I [am] he; and [even] to hoar hairs will I carry [you]: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver [you]. - Isaiah 46:3-:4 KJV

Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: - Isaiah 46:9-10 KJV

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory. - Isaiah 46:13 KJV

To clinch the message, I found in the Old Testament the same phrase the Lord gave me:

Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: [and] because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel. - Amos 4:12 KJV

So God is speaking loud and clear to us all!
The Serpent and Now a Sinkhole

In addition to Gary's comments regarding the serpent that made its appearance at the Western Wall of the Temple Mount in his The Cloud, The Stone and The Serpent article, I found an A & Ω Productions video that explains how the Mystic Jews  (those who believe in the Zohar or the chief text of the Jewish Kabbalah) viewed the "snake incident". Although there is no Scripture indicating that this is a prophecy being fulfilled, this group of Jews believes it is a sign of the soon coming Messiah.

Brad of Rev12Daily wrote regarding the sinkhole opening at the Temple Mount, “But I must say it sure seems like God is trying to get their attention which is great news for us!” He’s right for when God’s attention turns fully to Israel, the Dispensation of Grace will end with the catching away of the Overcoming Church!

God is signaling by every way possible so that NO ONE can say they were not warned. Let’s not forget all the other strange and "apocalyptic" events that have happened around the world—The Two Preachers and Jason A have shared many of them.

Paul Begley rightly said, “God is getting everyone’s attention one way or another.”
 
May 14, 2019

It gave me much-needed peace when Sandy Armstrong shared recently that God reminded him how Israel will continue to be in their 70th Anniversary year until May 14, 2019.

The Scriptural pattern is that a generation is 70 years. And as Brother Sandy said in reference to Psalm 90:10, “Nothing happened at 80 years in the Bible. It was always at 70.”

Anything with Israel is significant as it stands at the center point of biblical prophecy. But the period of 70 years is particularly significant. Seventy years is one of the time periods in the Bible linked to a generation or lifetime. But 70 years has also been especially critical in the history of Israel. When Israel was captive into the Babylonian Exile, it was prophesied to last for a period of 70 years. From the time the Temple was destroyed to the time of its rebuilding was also a period of 70 years. Now we’re approaching 70 years since the rebirth of the nation of Israel. We never want to put God in a box, but the combination of the time period and the events they relate to certainly gives us reason to take note. daystar.com

In his November 6 video, "Final Prophecy...Happening Now!" 311, 711, 911, 1111 Convergence, Todd of IT IS FINISHED YT Channel gives the details of why he believes the time is NOW for the events we have dreamed about or had visions about to begin to come to pass.

. . . It seems he agrees that the world’s 911 will be our 311 (Revelation 3:11)!

As I’ve shared before, the announcement of the Mideast Peace Plan will likely begin the 1 Thessalonians 5:3 “sudden destruction” OR it will result first in America’s fall with The Tribulation quickly following thereafter. . . [Excerpt from The World's 911 is Our 311!]

 

Todd and James Smith think as I do that America must fall in order for the New World Order to rise. I believe America’s demise will come quickly and SUDDENLY on the heels of an approved peace plan. James Smith’s wonderful video in which he harmonizes the Scriptures related to "The Sea and the Waves Roaring" shows there is a great convergence of destruction that includes America on the Day the Lord comes for us! [See also Be Expectant!]

 

Brethren, I have not received any definitive revelation on this, but be prepared to see this nation fall this month IF the U.S. is the primary nation instrumental in a completed peace plan this month that will further divide Israel and may even include dividing Jerusalem, the apple of God’s eye.


November’s Leonid meteor shower earthsky.org


As I've said several times lately, we're now living in a short intermission of time at the crossing of the dispensations/eons.  The Revelation 12 Sign is passed.  Israel's 70th birthday is passed.  Israel's biblical identity is now law once again.  And the deliverance of the Church into Heaven and the onset of the Day of the LORD are on the near horizon. unsealed.org/the-cloud-stone-and-serpent

God is Never Late

This past Saturday I was also led by the Spirit of the Lord to read:

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; - 1 Thessalonians 4:11 KJV

Then later in the week, I received confirmation of this same message of finishing your ministry through other sources. But on this day as I came before Him I was struggling—struggling with waiting and enduring—as an agonizing longing took hold of me.

“I don’t want to stay here any longer!” I begged. “I want to be with You there!”

A vision of His face came to me. It was set as flint. He is coming for us—have no doubt! But it will be in the Father’s perfect timing.

My mind began to be filled with memories of when my husband and I were in dire straits and I thought God had forgotten us. Not so! Help came before it was too late, but it came at the very last moment!

We had no money and no food and didn’t know which way to turn except to Him. The next day we found a bag of groceries at the front door of our apartment. Then one month we did not have enough to pay the rent. On the last day it was due, an unexpected check arrived in the mail—a refund from the state—which was just over the amount we needed.

One day, Beloved of the Lord, we will be pressed from all sides with nowhere to escape. Suddenly, He will snatch us up and away from the destruction—at the very last atomos!

In a moment,[atomos G823] in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. - 1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV

So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him. - Hebrews 9:28 ESV



So Then How Do We Live?

Father God, I believe, is telling us to rest in His perfect will—His perfect timing. Enjoy life as much as lies within you!

My inclination is that we won’t be here much longer—that He will come for us before the year is out—so go ahead and enjoy the holidays in the meantime! Do the work He has called you to do, go shopping, live love, and most importantly
. . . spend intimate time with Jesus.
For soon and very soon,
you will meet your Maker.







Those who read the Comments related to this article will notice one from Brad who oversees the rev12daily.blogspot.
One of his regular readers recommended my blog to him and since then Brad has featured certain articles from my site. If you have never visited his blog site, you are in for a treat; for there you will discover a community of saints who have found fellowship via the Revelation 12 Daily blogspot.
 
Updated 7/17/22

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Great article Lyn.

Yes when I was telling people on the lead up to 14 May 2018 this year when Israel turned 70 that a major event could happen on that date, obviously afterwards, I was scoffed at. My reply was, Israel will still be 70 up until 13 of May 2019.

When I told people (Loved ones and anyone who would listen) that Sept 11 was going to be a big date, and to expect a big event.. And nothing happened, I was scoffed at. My reply was, maybe 911 is actually Nov 9th.. And here we are today. Let it be today LORD. I am so ready to go home. But your will and timing are perfect, so if it doesn't happen today, I will look to 11-11, which from all the videos floating around, is a contender too.

After that, I will just keep going, dusting myself off, looking forward to the next date, but also knowing that we are all only human, no human mind knows the date, we can only speculate on the various repeating math & patterns in the bible.

But I also know, each wrong or passed date, brings us a day closer to our LORD's return.

Brad said...

What a beautiful and sweeping post Lyn! It filled me with so much encouragement... so much tender expectancy. Nothing more so than when you shared what your granddaughter said...

I can’t wait to go to Heaven!
In the blink of an eye
We will rise up high!

How perfect. How lovely a thought... and it will happen. He hasn't failed us yet, He isn't about to start now! Your blog has been a blessing to me... and it grows even more when you share one of my favorite verses about Micah 5:3. I think we are smack dab in the middle of the prophecy, seeing it unfold before our eyes. How exciting indeed.

And lastly, I am in total agreement with you that the fall of America is the catalyst for the One World Gov to explode on the scene. What causes that fall? To me the most likely answer is the Rapture itself. No other country in the world would be so impacted by the lost of Christians. Sadly, most would hardly notice. Yes, America, despite her flaws, still has plenty of true believers in leadership roles thoughout all levels of government, in business, and in communities. When we are removed our country will descend into anarchy almost immediately.... setting the stage for the One World Gov to swoop in and bring "order" out of the governmental, financial, and religious chaos.

Blessings Lyn... Abba bless you. - Brad

Lyn Melvin said...

God bless you, Jordan, for your endurance. There have been dates where I was more expectant of our catching away to be with our Lord, but now I am simply looking towards the Mideast Peace Deal being revealed as the catalyst to our going home. I believe it WILL happen BEFORE the 70th Anniversary year is over, however. Hugs<3

Lyn Melvin said...

Brad, you continue to humble and encourage me with your generous remarks. Thank you so much for giving my thoughts a larger platform in which I can encourage you along with all the other brethren who find their way to your blogspot.

I agree Brad that America's fall and the global government rising will be caused by the rising up of the saints when Jesus comes for them. In fact, there will most likely be a great convergence of end time events almost simultaneously occurring on THAT DAY. Oh HALLELUJAH!

Thank you for your obedience, dear brother, to do that which you do for The Most High. May we get to meet face to face soon and very soon! Many blessings<3

Andrea Rohrer said...

Oh how this lifted my spirit! Thank you so very much for this! God Bless you sister and Maranatha!