Wednesday, September 7, 2022

SEPTEMBER 11 and the Church's Endgame

 

 

Beloved in the Lord, I am stirred in my spirit to write one more time.

 

Even before hearing the recent Satanically inspired speech by the Head of State (see Postscripts #667) there have been watchman alarms going off in my spirit regarding the Hebrew month of Repentance or Elul (which began August 28 and ends September 25, 2022). The Luciferians know that as we approach September 25, the end of this Shemitah or Sabbatical Cycle, they must quickly push their agenda forward and they will do so—even if it means using violence! When the Lord gave me The 2 Visions of the Dropping of His Shoe, He showed that it is Satan using these people to prepare for his brief moment of power:

 

Before war comes to America, I believe God—IN HIS GREAT MERCY—will allow Her to experience some type of national calamity. It most likely will come as an apparent natural disaster. Let me explain.

I am not talking about God causing or sending this catastrophe. It has been proven there is advanced technology being used to manipulate the planet’s climate. It is my suspicion that since the United States must be destroyed for the New World Order to arise, they will use this fallen angel technology to bring down our beloved nation.

 

The reason I am repeating these things is because I believe the month we are in will be the most intense time for the Man Child/Bride before going Home. It is not a time to fear; it is a time to pull the unsaved out of the fire (Jude 1:20-23)!

 

The great earthquake I warned of in Did God Signal a SEPTEMBER 23 Rapture? could actually be caused by man’s use of advanced technology:

 

. . . the great earthquake prophesied to occur in the middle of the United States because of this further dividing of Israel’s land, especially the city of Jerusalem, could occur tomorrow or soon afterwards and be the last earthly sign before the Rapture (see FACING THE DRAGON and THE DROPPING OF HIS 2ND SHOE in JULY? for more related to this). . .

I believe the Revelation 12 Man Child is about to enter the true Transition phase and experience the last shaking before our birth.

NEW YORK WILL FALL FIRST!

New York, Chicago, L.A.

 

Remember the ominous photo of New York City with the three vultures circling over Manhattan during the viral lockdown? Well, NYC continues to have trouble with an increase in the vulture population. Hmmmm.

 

Because of what the Lord showed me as shared in "New York, Chicago, L.A." it is possible we will witness judgment fall on the City of New York—grievously, perhaps again this September 11. Also, whatever befalls NYC will most likely be caused by advanced technology. Chicago’s judgment perhaps will be associated with the New Madrid Earthquake prophecy. There are many prophecies also of quakes causing Los Angeles (and a large swath of the West Coast) to fall into the Pacific.

 

I am not saying the Body of Christ will witness all these things, but I am saying that September is going to be a wild ride! Warnings of civil unrest and an increase in violence are being sounded by many sources (including watchmen) as people will soon be forced due to financial reasons into survivor mode. It will be a time when many of the lost will be seeking us for answers and for help:

 

As I shared before, the impression in my spirit is that during the Hebrew month of Elul (which begins August 28) we will have the opportunity to “catch many fish” so that the harvest will be ready should the Lord Jesus Christ catch us away in September! [September 2022 and the Year of the Bride]

 

"When you see that the earth is breaking open, know that I am coming soon!"

 

So, be ready with the answer of the good news of Jesus Christ and also be ready with canned goods and water etc. These last days on earth may very well be our finest hour, dear Brethren! Let us not be afraid of what might happen but let us be excited to see what our great God will do in and through us to His glory knowing our Heavenly Bridegroom is on the precipice of catching us away in His arms!!

 


 

 

 

 

 

Related: September 2022 and the Year of the Bride

P.S.#662 WHY 9-11 IN 2022 IS PROPHETIC 

2 comments:

Lyn Melvin said...

One of my friends at Rev12daily was commenting there about the Lord showing me how man will use advanced technology to destroy the earth and most of its people for I suspect the New Madrid earthquake will result from such action. She replied:

Hmewrdbd September 7, 2022 at 7:22 PM

Yes, I agree. We only have to pray that if there is that kind of quake and the rapture is not, for all practical purposes, simultaneous, that believers dying therein will die instantaneously. We know that throughout history God has allowed much unjust death, even for His own. Hard to understand, but this quake, as far as we surmise, isn't the wrath we are promised deliverance from, yet.

My Reply September 7, 2022 at 8:23 PM

EXACTLY, JUDI--"Hard to understand, but this quake, as far as we surmise, isn't the wrath we are promised deliverance from, yet."

Zorrobird said...

Lyn, thanks for a great article. I have a feeling in my spirit that says “hold on and get ready”. I think you are pretty spot on my friend.

Aimee