Saturday, September 8, 2018

Time to Focus! Mega Quake BEFORE The Rapture?



As I sought my loving Savior this morning He reminded me that at one time in my life I believed He had called me to be a doula or one who comes alongside women during childbirth and who may provide support to the family after the baby is born. I took a course in midwifery and learned of the magnificence of life being formed in the womb and the amazing process by which life came out of the darkness of the womb into the light of the world paralleling The Seven Feasts of YHWH.

But I was growing in my understanding of the spiritual realm as well and at times the Spirit of the Lord would speak by showing me images in my mind. One day He gave me a picture where I was dressed in a blue military uniform standing next to a large stork. I then understood that I was not called to stand alongside women who were birthing in the natural, but I was commissioned as a watcher-warrior to stand alongside the brethren in a deliverance capacity.


For a season I was involved with what most refer to as a deliverance ministry where I was privileged to intercede for and minister to several people who were oppressed demonically. What I was learning from the Scriptures came alive to me experientially as I saw the Lord Jesus Christ free people from spiritual bondage.

Now I see myself as standing alongside the brethren as we await our deliverance out of the prophetic Egypt of the world system. I am here to exhort, encourage, and comfort those who join me as we watch for our Heavenly Bridegroom to literally sweep us off our feet!

How Far Along are We?

As I shared before, the Scriptures compare the coming seven-year Tribulation to a woman in travail or a woman laboring to give birth. Where is the world in this prophetic birthing process now?


The Waters Have Broken

It was on March 12 I listened to J. D. Farag’s post and as I contemplated what he had said, I heard within my spirit, “The waters have broken”.


I knew the Lord was referring to the birth process when the amniotic sac breaks and a gush of fluid comes forth. I gasped as I did a mental review of what I knew about childbirth: After the water breaks, when will labor begin?

Typically, after your water breaks at term, labor soon follows — if it hasn't already begun. mayoclinic.org

Do you see why I gasped?


I believe the Spirit of the Most High God is saying that on March 11, 2018, the anniversary of the 2011 Japanese tsunami, the prophetic waters of the world broke. This is a signal of the very, very soon travail coming upon the earth. Just as a woman’s labor typically begins soon after her waters break, so will The Tribulation begin soon!


Now, in my opinion, we are on the precipice of going into full-blown labor. We have been seeing the Braxton-Hicks contractions all around the world getting the earth and its inhabitants ready for Travail. Some women get a couple of strong contractions as a warning that labor is imminent, and they rush off to the hospital (if they opt for that instead of home birth) only to be sent back home. THIS IS WHERE WE ARE.


The earth is going to experience one maybe two strong contractions—earthquakes—BEFORE actual LABOR/TRAVAIL/TRIBULATION begins. Many who have been watching for the Resurrection/Rapture will be dazed and wonder why they are living through such a thing!


Focus Time!

As a mother myself, I experienced the intense mental focus of childbirth. A woman TUNES OUT THE WORLD and concentrates on nothing else but the BIRTHING OF THE BABY!

Beloved of the Lord, TUNE OUT THE WORLD with its clamor, chaos, and confusion and FOCUS ON THINGS ABOVE! This is the time, this is the season when you must be tight with the Lord of All because things are gonna get rockin’ and rollin’ and you will need Someone to hold onto!

Many of the brethren have been shown there will be a mega quake BEFORE the Resurrection/Rapture of the Overcoming Church. I have been shown there may be a tsunami just before or simultaneously with the Rapture, but I do not know if it is caused by an earthquake or not. It is important that we remember who we are! As sons and daughters of The Most High God, our lives are in His hands. He will not only take care of us, but He wants us to reach out to others.

I believe this great shaking of the earth will occur in America. Why America? Many prophetic voices are warning that the U.S. involvement in taking land from Israel (Genesis 15:18 and 17:7; Joel 3:2; Amos 9:15) in the name of peace will result in America being divided by a great quake. Also, God in His mercy wants to awaken the sleeping Laodicean church and those who are spiritually dead not only in the United States but around the world, for the world will know and be shaken by what has happened in the mightiest nation of the earth.


Mega Quake(s)

One more comparison of travail is coming into my spirit to share with you. A woman in labor must dilate to 10 centimeters before she pushes the baby out. We will see one or two earthquakes that hit 9 on the Richter Scale before the Great Global Shaking of Revelation Chapter 6. One of those Level 9 quakes will be in America. The Great Global Shaking of Revelation 6:12-14 will rock the planet at 10 or maybe higher and is most likely to occur simultaneously with the Resurrection/Rapture of those who are “in Christ” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17). (See also Earthquakes and Resurrections]

Matthew Patrick Winfrey, a missionary in the Philippines, in his September 6, 2018, video shared how he believes the Lord has shown him certain road signs pointing to the soon Rapture, one of which occurred recently—the passing of a law in France making pedophilia legal! (yournewswire.com; gellerreport.com)

This catastrophic event of a mega quake coming to America I believe will be a definite road sign. It is not something I am looking forward to, but I do rejoice in that it will mean His coming for us is right around the corner!

When asked what the sign would be of His Second Coming, Jesus spoke of a grand convergence of wars and earthquakes being indicators of the Tribulation and marking its beginning.

But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end [is] not by and by.
Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
And great earthquakes [megas seismos]  shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. Luke 21:9-11

I believe the Scripture teaches that the Resurrection/Rapture of the Overcoming Church happens before Jacob's Travail--The Tribulation—as foreshadowed in Isaiah Chapter 66 but that does not mean we won't be rocked by events leading up to that day.  

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 1 Peter 4:12-13 KJV

As always, take what I share with you and seek the Lord’s wisdom for yourself; and if you are led, please leave a comment.



No comments: