Saturday, March 17, 2018

Trouble for the Bride Before the Rapture?


Trouble—Pressure

In the movie The Music Man, a con artist is told that there isn’t any trouble in River City, so his reply is, “I’ll have to create some”. This is the plan of the global elite for the world. Their motto is, “Order out of chaos”; and we see the work of their hands in the world today. Their goal is to cause chaos and then introduce the Antichrist onto the world stage as the one to bring order.



Of course, the true God YHWH has all this in His more than capable hands. I believe that He is directing me to encourage the brethren as we see this happen for He will not forsake us in this season or ever! We see the pressure building in the world in all arenas—political and moral divide in our nation, geopolitical confrontations (wars and rumors of wars), and natural and manmade disasters.

What do I mean by manmade disasters? If you have never heard of it before, HAARP has technology said to be used to control the weather and the earth’s seismic activity.  

This is not to instill fear in the Bride, but to remind Her that she is also the Overcoming Church!

No one knows with certainty what kind of trouble the Bride will see before our Heavenly Bridegroom catches us away. We see dimly and only in part as it says in 1 Corinthians 13:12.

We are not appointed to the wrath of the Lamb or the winepress of God’s wrath, but we are not promised to escape the trouble caused by a group of elites who think they control the world.


The Bride Overcomes tribulation

The Bride will endure tribulation with a lower case “t” but is not subject to THE Tribulation with a capital “T”:

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. - John 16:33 KJV

Jesus reminds us that it is in the world that we shall have tribulation BUT that just as He overcame, so shall we! This is why the Bride is also referred to as “he who overcometh” in Revelation Chapters 2 and 3!

Tribulation is another word for “trouble” and “pressure”.

All wrath is Tribulation but not all tribulation is wrath.
(I give credit to the Holy Spirit for this phrase.)

This is why many students of the Bible refer to Daniel Chapter 9’s 70th Week as THE Tribulation which is composed of the “wrath of the Lamb” (Revelation 6:16) in the first half of the 7 years and the second half (the “great winepress of the wrath of God”—Revelation 14:19) is referred to as The GREAT Tribulation. This is the period of time Jesus is referring to in Matthew 24:21.

Then Luke 21 repeats the events Jesus said would occur prior to His coming again to earth (including “the sea and the waves roaring”) but concludes with:

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. - Luke 21:28 KJV

AND

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. - Luke 21:36 KJV

Overcomers are accounted worthy (read Who are the Tribulation Saints?). Their day of redemption is the harpazo.


The Wave of Glory

People on Youtube have told their stories of being threatened for bringing to light information the globalists wish to remain hidden in darkness. K.J. of the YT Channel The Scariest Movie Ever posted a video on June 8, 2013 about one such person who was arrested for posting warnings on the YT Channel OutrDemnDarknes of a plot to use technology to cause tsunamis in order to destroy both America’s West AND East Coasts!

On November 5, 2017, Todd of IT IS FINISHED warned of a HUGE EARTHQUAKE that is to occur prior to the rapture. He is not the only one to post this, but he is a brother in Christ and a source I trust. Even dutchsinse recently reported on the continued slow slip of the San Andreas fault and how this is what was seen in Japan that resulted in the 9.2 earthquake and tsunami of 2011 which he forecasted two days before it occurred (begin watching his video at ~24:30 minutes)!

As I was pondering all this today, the Spirit reminded me to focus on what He has shown me personally. The only disaster I have been shown is related to tsunamis:

When I first received my great wave dreams I thought it was related to other words being posted on the internet regarding a last days move of God. I now believe that my 'great wave' dreams might be related to the warnings other watchmen have been giving on Youtube of tsunamis to hit both the West and East Coasts of the United States. . .

If what was shown to me is both a spiritual and physical tsunami, it means the great waves will catapult our nation into a glorious revival. [Excerpt from The Sea Roaring]

And to confirm that the Spirit of the Lord is announcing both a spiritual and physical tsunami coming, I received the SEASON OF THE OVERCOMER rhema posted on the anniversary of Japan’s great tsunami.

A prophetic word through Kevin Mirasi came the closest to what I received from the Lord. In the video Tsunami in USA, California Earthquake, Russian Attack and Rapture, he says that he doesn't know whether the rapture is immediately during the tsunami or shortly after. This matches what I reported:

Beloved, HEADS UP! The impression in my spirit is we might see Lk 21:25 (the sea roaring) b4 or at the same time we are raptured. IF it occurs I believe it will be a great wave caused by earthquake, asteroid, or nuclear detonation. I ask for forgiveness ahead of time if I am wrong. But would rather risk this than fail in my watch. I have been wrong b4 but at times I have been hearing right. Seek the Lord about this message, of course... [Excerpt from The Sea Roaring]

There have been numerous prophetic warnings about mega earthquakes and tsunamis to hit the United States.

I believe these warnings to the unsaved are now coming to an end and that we will see one or more of them come to pass in 2018.

The Bride; however, will not be caught off guard and will continue to receive more and more details of what is coming. Seek the Lord regarding all prophecies and warnings—including mine. And ask for confirmation (Deuteronomy 19:15). Anyone who has made Jesus Christ the Lord of their life has the Spirit of God dwelling within them (1 Corinthians 3:16) and can hear from God for themselves. He will guide you; and, if necessary, send angelic help your way when a disaster strikes!

You, the Bride, are much beloved by the Messiah! She is His reward (Revelation 22:12)!

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ. - 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV

Our task, should any disaster strike, is to respond as the Spirit leads bringing Christ’s love and the light of the glorious truth of eternity through Him to those with whom we come in contact.




Caveat: This blog is an attempt to share my spiritual journey and my understanding of the Scriptures. In the past few years that learning curve has been mostly in eschatology or the study of the end times. I do not pretend to have this all figured out. Also, I do not necessarily agree with all the beliefs of anyone whose material I reference. I seek to be led of the Spirit of God as to the sources I use, however, even Spirit-filled Christians only 'see in part' as it says in 1 Corinthians 13:12.

1 comment:

Kim said...

As usual, a wonderful post with lots of scripture and great pictures. "Season of the OVERCOMERS". That's us!