Monday, March 5, 2018

Billy Graham, Philadelphia, and a Passover Exodus


Even a Broken Clock…

Some of my readers might be wondering why I have not yet commented on the significance of Billy Graham’s death. At the time I first heard about it, I did believe it signaled the coming end to the Age of Grace. I wanted to wait, however, before sharing my two cents. I’m glad I did.

As I listened to what others in the Body of Christ were saying, I realized that my first impression may be correct—that the Age of Grace is quickly coming to an end and the catching away of the Church Bride may be this Passover.

Yes, I don’t blame you if you are rolling your eyes at that statement because I (and many others) have been talking about Christ coming for His Bride for over two years now; but even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day! In other words, one day we are going to get the date right!

Why Passover?

The harpazo of those who are in Christ may or may not occur on a feast day. No one really knows the exact timing of the rapture, but let me share with you some extremely intriguing information I recently learned.

Promised Land Entry on Passover

Paul of the REVELATIONCHAPTER12dotCOM YT Channel pointed out that the children of Israel left Egypt on a Passover and entered the promised land on a Passover in his Considering a Passover Rapture - Part 2 video. This hit me square between the eyes when I heard it!

But why would I think that because the children of Israel got to enter their promised land on Passover mean necessarily that the overcoming church gets to enter the promised land of eternity THIS Passover?
watchfortheday.org

Billy Graham a Type of Moses

It was something Anne Graham Lotz said at her father’s funeral:

“My father’s death was as significant as his life and his life was very significant . . . February 21, 2018, was the date God chose to take my father home. Why? It is the day that Jews focus on Scripture readings that focus on the death of Moses. Moses was a great liberator. He brought millions of people out of bondage to slavery, got them to the edge of the promised land, then God took him to Heaven. And then God brought Joshua to bring them into the promised land to take them home.

My father also is a great liberator. He brought millions of people out of bondage to sin, and he gets us to the edge of Heaven, the edge of the promised land, and God has called him home. And then could it be that God is going to bring Joshua to lead us into the Promised Land—lead us into Heaven. And do you know what the New Testament name is for Joshua? It’s JESUS.


And I believe this is a shot across the bow from Heaven. God is saying, ‘Wake up world! Jesus is coming! Jesus is coming!” Billy Graham's Funeral - Anne Graham Lotz




2018 The Year of Redemption

Year to Fly Like an Eagle?

Last Friday I watched the Hal Lindsey Report Update _ Playing With Fire ( Feb 24, 2018 ) video. Near the end of his report Hal Lindsey spoke on how the NFL Patriots’ team had a Character Coach who helps estimate the character of the players before they are drafted and helps develop better character in the players already on the team.

I thought back on that recent Super Bowl Game and how two teams made up of several Christians (according to what someone told me) ended up at the championship game—the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles. Both teams performed brilliantly, but the win went to the Eagles. A prophetic realization dawned on me—the Patriots were symbolic of the church who will lose; that is, be left behind when the harpazo/rapture occurs; and the winners—the Philadelphia Eagles were symbolic of the overcoming church who will fly to meet the Lord in the air!

Only those who are of the Philadelphia church will fly as eagles in the rapture:

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; -
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. -
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. - Revelation 3:7, 8, 10 KJV

Those who only appear to be of the Body of Christ who are not born again, their patriotism is to themselves and not to the Lord and are among the six churches warned by Jesus in Revelation Chapters 2 and 3! (To understand more about this please read Who are the Tribulation Saints?)

Along with the myriad of other signs in the heavens and the earth, here was yet another sign proclaiming the soon rapture!

50th Year--Jubilee

This past Saturday I was loving on the Lord and singing to Him and He gave me a verse to look up—Leviticus 25:17. As I read it I realized it was the chapter about the jubilee year. “But why verse 17, Lord?” I asked.

Ye shall not therefore oppress one another [financially oppress is the context here]; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I [am] the LORD your God. - Leviticus 25:17 KJV

I believe He spoke to my spirit that the “17” referred to God sounding the trumpet of Jubilee in 2017, for Leviticus 17:8-10 records that in the 49th year the Jubilee trumpet is to be sounded then the actual redemptive year is the 50th year (our 2018).

Informedchristians teaches in Redemption Reminders about this being the year of redemption adding that March is the month of money redemption. Jesus was our kinsman redeemer. His death on the cross was the payment of our redemption, but He must come back to redeem our bodies and take us home:

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins. - 1 John 4:10 KJV

In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, - Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. - Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV

The rapture is the day the Overcoming Church receives bodily redemption:

For our conversation [citizenship] is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: - Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. - Philippians 3:20-21 KJV

When They Go Up We Go Up!

To top everything off, today as I took a break from writing to get my lunch I heard the most exciting news on Paul Begley’s YT channel--Prophecy Alert--Jews Allowed Prayer on Temple Mount!!!  [My apologies! In my excitement I posted the above without my usual double checking. Paul Begley later posted a Retraction Temple Mount will remain status quo in Jerusalem. Let us continue to watch Israel, especially Jerusalem, for much may happen still in a succinct amount of time.] 

Why this is so exciting to me as a follower of Christ is because:

Matthew Patrick Winfrey, a brother in Christ on Youtube who ministers in the Philippines, believes he was shown that “When you see the natural seed of Abraham ascend the natural Mount Zion, know that this is the sign that the spiritual seed of Abraham will ascend to the Heavenly Mount Zion”.

Brother Patrick added that this could either refer to when the Jews will be able to openly pray on the Temple Mount or it may refer to when the building of the Third Temple begins. [Excerpt from 2018 Final Signs.]

This might be what Brother Patrick’s above word indicates—that when we see the Jews being allowed to go up to the Temple Mount to pray know that THIS IS THE SIGN OF THE COMING RAPTURE OF THE OVERCOMING CHURCH!!!

Woohoo! Come Lord Jesus Come!





Caveat: This blog is an attempt to share my spiritual journey and my understanding of the Scriptures. In the past few years that learning curve has been mostly in eschatology or the study of the end times. I do not pretend to have this all figured out. Also, I do not necessarily agree with all the beliefs of anyone whose material I reference. I seek to be led of the Spirit of God as to the sources I use, however, even Spirit-filled Christians only 'see in part' as it says in 1 Corinthians 13:12.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Woohoo is RIGHT! I do believe there is GREAT significance to Billy Graham going to heaven. I watched the funeral and just cried all the way through it. Partly because of what a beautiful life he and Ruth lived and also because of the release of something spiritual coming.