Thursday, March 2, 2017

Giants, Aliens and a Total Solar Eclipse



Recently I had been seeking the Lord as to the timing of when I was to share a couple of very weird dreams I had had months ago or IF I was to share them at all. Then I turned on Youtube and heard L. A. Marzulli say, “It’s time to start talking about it.”

UFO sightings are at an all-time high, as L. A. shared on his latest PPS Report February 23, 2017, adding that it’s time this subject should be addressed in the Church. Before I share my dreams, you need to understand that what people refer to as ‘aliens’ or ‘extraterrestrials’ are actually evil demonic entities masquerading as these things. If you are not familiar with this belief, please read Google Doodle, the Rapture, and the Revealing of the Antichrist. This article also explains where giants come from. Yes, giants like Goliath who was killed by David really do exist.  For a detailed scriptural teaching on the origin of ‘aliens’, another excellent source is Michael S. Heiser PhD, Anunnaki, Watchers, Serpentine Beings & The Netherworld in Ancient Texts.

Rebuke First and Ask Questions Later

Zab Pashke had a dream somewhat similar to mine that she shared on Youtube: DREAM-Fallen Angels/Nephilim, and how to Battle Them. My understanding of scripture lines up with what Zab shared at about the 15 min. mark in her video—that the Church Bride will not be on earth when these fallen angels posing as aliens make their grand entrance onto the world stage (Revelation 12), for I also believe we will be raptured some time prior to that event.

Whether this is true or not, there’s no guarantee you will not be confronted by a UFO sighting or come face-to-face with an entity pretending to be an alien or a supposed kindly superior being of ‘higher consciousness’. Christians have actually experienced being abducted and have shared their stories via the website Alien Resistance.org. Many tell how the Abduction was stopped in the name of Jesus Christ.

“Rebuke first and ask questions later,” is my favorite quote from L. A. Marzulli. Those who are born again of God’s Holy Spirit are endued with power to take authority over the enemy when he dares to show his ugly face to us.

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. - Acts 1:8 KJV

The word ‘power’ is the Greek word dunamis—miraculous power to do mighty works!

And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power [dunamis!] to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places],
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
And hath put all [things] under his feet, and gave him [to be] the head over all [things] to the church,
Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all. Ephesians 1:19-23

Spirit-filled believers were designed for spiritual warfare. The best teaching ever on this can be found in an article called The Mystery of Spiritual Warfare by John Paul Jackson.

As spiritual warriors we need have NO FEAR if we are ever confronted by the enemy no matter what shape or form he takes!


2013, First Dream

On Christmas Eve 2013 I awoke around 5 am because of a strange dream. In the dream I was walking in a grassy field with a young friend named Sara who I am very close with [not her real name]. She was speaking to me of an alien race as though trying to convince me of their existence and superiority over us—that we should ‘join’ them. Within myself I knew that this was due to the teachings of her father.

In my hand I held a book that I had studied for it was earmarked and bookmarked thoroughly. It was the first book of a series and it was related to what Sara spoke of. Her manner and the words she spoke were eerie and frightening to me and I knew I had to find the rest of these books and destroy them in the hopes it would end the connection she had with these so-called aliens, which I knew were fallen angels masquerading as a superior extraterrestrial race.

As we walked in the field heading towards a hotel-like building, an ugly giant of a man ran towards us and I thought he was going to attack me for his fierce eyes were on me. But he ran over me and I easily passed through his tall legs.

Sara and I went through a narrow band of woods in order to reach our destination and I saw two strange creatures communicating with each other. They were alien stick-like creatures and I pretended not to see them nor did Sara speak of seeing them. I felt like I was in enemy territory.

Next in the dream I was alone and decided I needed to come up with a plan so that I could get my hands on the rest of the books. My plan worked and I left with the books. [End of dream.]

2015, Second Dream

I had been praying that God would give me a night vision or dream and on April 11, 2015, He did.

In the dream I was riding in a red convertible with a number of other people. I had the sense that we were going to a conference or some other gathering of the saints. The top was down and it was a beautiful day where the sky was that clear blue with only fluffy white clouds here and there. I looked up and saw UFOs in the clouds overhead so I asked the driver to slow down so I could get a better look at them since I had never seen them before. (In real life I have never seen a UFO either.) The clouds obscured a clear view but the crafts were circular. I saw three but somehow knew there were more.

There was no feeling of alarm in the dream until the sky suddenly went black—so black you could not see anything. By this time the car I had been traveling in had stopped or was forced to stop due to the darkness. In my dream it seemed that I instantly went from the car scene to a scene where I was in what seemed to be an abandoned house. I remember being with a man (unknown to me) and a toddler (also unknown) with other people in the background who were in the house waiting until sunlight came again.

Day of Darkness

The dream went a little longer, but I want to end the description here and address the darkness I experienced. Now, I have seen on-line many people talking about ‘the three days of darkness’. This is not something the Spirit of the Lord has shown me. However, He did show me this one day that darkness came.

I did not understand what this meant, but recently I listened to this story of a 2017 Prophecy of a Pan American Solar Eclipse reported by Gary Franchi of the Next News Network. This is the first total solar eclipse visible from the continental United States in nearly four decades. According to an astronomer quoted at space.com, people who descend upon this "path of totality" for the big event are in for an unforgettable experience.

The eclipse2017.org site has charts so that you can find out whether you are in or near a town that will fully experience the eclipse. You MUST be IN the path of totality to experience the glory of a total eclipse BUT YOU MUST NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE SUN! Follow the precautions these sites outline.

I am not sure if my dream was foretelling the 2017 eclipse or not but I wonder if the Lord was indicating that in the eclipse year of 2017 NASA and world leaders are preparing to fully disclose the reality of what they believe are aliens or ‘friendly’ extraterrestrials who say they want to help humankind. All I know is Christians need to be ready to give an answer to anyone who is under this strong delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:8-11).





Caveat: I do not necessarily agree with all the beliefs of anyone whose material I reference. I seek to be led of the Spirit of God as to the sources I use, however, even Spirit-filled Christians only 'see in part' as it says in 1 Corinthians 13:12. 

No comments: