Thursday, October 20, 2022

PRESIDENT KAMALA & SUDDEN DESTRUCTION


While Almighty God has been semaphoring Israel of its coming Time of Trouble (see Sign Line Ends in 2022), His wonderous Holy Spirit has been very graciously giving dreams, visions, and rhema to Those in Christ of their coming escape (the Rapture) from ‘the hour of temptation’ and revealing events that will occur prior to it. Yes, ESCAPE! If Jesus spoke of an escape, then there must be one (Luke 3:7 and 21:36; Revelation 3:10).

 

In my previous post, Prophesied Events Before the Rapture, I shared how the Spirit of Christ has revealed two catalytic events prior to the Catching Away of the Man Child/Bride and confirmed it through two or more witnesses—a large earthquake and a time of darkness. More recently, the Spirit has revealed yet another thing to occur. I am uncertain if Those in Christ will see it manifest before the Rapture or not, but we possibly will see it.

 

I am referring to a vision given to William Branham in 1933.

 

Shortly after the 2021 Inauguration, Perry Stone posted Will Kamala Harris Fulfill this 1933 Vision and Prophecy? In this video Perry sets before us the question of whether Kamala Harris would fulfill a vision given to William Branham. Perry Stone shares the background on William Branham who was given an amazing gift from God to prophesy very accurately. I have read about this Brother in Christ and, although not a perfect man by any means, I believe William Branham was a prophet sent by the true God. 

“I predict before the coming of the Lord

a woman shall arise to be the leader of the United States

before the annihilation of the world.”

 

In the 1950’s William Branham began to prophesy of a time coming when a woman would lead America based on a vision he received in 1933. At 10:26 minutes into the above video, Perry Stone says, “If she [referring to Kamala Harris] does fulfill this. . . here’s the part that is really disturbing. . . ‘Immediately after that [when this person comes into power], I saw the United States as one smoldering, burnt-over place, blown to bits. It will be near its end at that time.’

 

When I first watched that video, I tucked it into my memory for safekeeping. I have brought it to your attention because now a young man of God has come forward saying the Spirit of the Lord has revealed that Kamala Harris is indeed the woman who will fulfill William Branham’s vision and prophecy.


In 11:59 Prophetic Vision November - December 2022! Brandon Dawson of Tribe of Christians YTC shares a compilation of prophetic auditory and visual experiences the Lord gave him. In the Description Box of this video he lists the links to where he has recorded each vision. To summarize, Brandon believes the Lord is revealing that there is a connection between Kamala Harris becoming President, the destruction of New York City, and an attack from China and/or Russia. He also believes the second 2022 Blood Moon on the day of the United States’ elections on November 8 is a major omen to America.

 

At about 10 minutes into his 11:59 video, Brandon says this:

 

“God revealed that Kamala Harris’ appointment to the Presidency

serves as an imminent warning sign

of a major catastrophe coming

along our East Coast in connection with war.”

 

Considering there is a bill to impeach Biden currently circulating DC, at least one other related prophecy (see Charisma article), and other obvious reasons, Kamala Harris becoming President is a real possibility!


Due to the visions he received, Brandon believes the timing of all this happening is between the end of October to December 2022, as he specified more recently on October 5, 2022, in Prophetic Warning: “The Lightning War”. While doing research to better understand what the Lord was showing him, Brandon nearly fell off his chair when he came across an article concerning Germany's invasion into Poland which described their tactic as Blitzkrieg, or “lightning war:

 

I now believe the word I heard is in direct connection to WW2 and the tactics used by Nazi Germany describing the speed in which Nazi Germany was able to move and conquer majority of Europe. I also believe this word is a dire and grave warning of a coming WW3 surprise blitz attack upon the US and Europe from Russia, which may also include China and several other Persian (Iran) and Eastern Asian nations that have endeavored to align closely with Russia (B.R.I.C.S).

 

. . . I also believe we may very well see a pre-emptive attack against the US in the months between October - December of this year. I don't know exactly what they are waiting on, it could be a financial downfall of the US, it could be on final closing agreements between China or other nations, it could be pre-emptive of a stronger conservative midterms results, I do not know exactly yet. However, I have every reason to believe something catastrophic is certain and on its way. [From tribeofchristians.com]


World wars are planned by global elites. I believe the Lord has revealed these evil globalists will use advanced technology to cause a catastrophe in the United States—specifically, an earthquake. I could be wrong, but this is what I believe they are waiting on which will lead to America’s financial collapse! In this weakened state, America will be a pushover militarily. It is evident that there can be no New World Order without a Third World War. Unlike the first two world wars, we’ve been warned the next one will be nuclear--swift and deadly.

 

This is a horrific thought, however, talk of nuclear war doesn’t worry me in the least. Praise God for His awesome grace and for revealing to Brethren through numerous dreams and visions that when the nuclear missiles come down, we (Those in Christ) go up! 












Updated 9/27/23 

9 comments:

Maranatha321... said...

An awesome article! I hope that the events will happen quickly so that I can go upwards, with my Jesus of love, but at the same time, I am in no hurry because of all those I know who are going to live this nightmare. I'm split between the two actually. Thank you my sister for this article. It will be interesting to see if KH will soon be president, because then we will know with confidence that our departure is very close.

Alla D said...

Thank you Lyn! This article is really wonderful, astonishing and just in time! It's really interesting, how the Lord reveals us what comes day by day! Our departure is before us now! I will study this stuff and share it! Very many Blessings and Maranatha!

CY and Cry said...

There's a prophecy somewhere about 'women and children ruling over you' as a curse. I'd say KH is the poster child for arrested development.

Lyn Melvin said...

CY~You are probably referring to:
[As for] my people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and destroy the way of thy paths. - Isaiah 3:12 KJV

According to thisBLB Commentary, this verse is saying that the men are ruling like children and acting effeminate instead of being MEN:

12. (See Isa 3:4 ).
oppressors--literally "exactors," that is, exacting princes ( Isa 60:17 ). They who ought to be protectors are exactors; as unqualified for rule as "children," as effeminate as "women." Perhaps it is also implied that they were under the influence of their harem, the women of their court.

MY THOUGHTS: God has always respected both genders as rulers because He looked at their SPIRITUAL HEART. That was why Deborah was a highly respected Judge in Israel. Unfortunately, America (like Israel's history) has fallen into the hands of evil leadership.

Alla D said...

Yes, Lyn, agree with you. I studied this Thema, about women as ruler. Your thoughts are also my thoughts! The thought of the Lord is not as of people! There is also example of Abigail, she took another decision as her husband Nabal, and Miriam, and Manoah’s wife – the Angel came to this unnamed woman, not to her husband, and many others! I'm studying this also! You are writing so excellent articles also, and about me there are four men, all took the Lord Jesus as Redeemer, but nobody of them studies Bible, they are reeding my translations. These are also the Signs of near departure! We are now at the very door! Maranatha!

Paul Jarrett said...

Thank you, Lyn, for all your posts. I often post them in letters I write to family and friends. I haven't commented before, but I want you to know how much I appreciate what you are doing and writing in your blog. Paul Jarrett

CY and Cry said...

That's a really good explanation. Thank you, Lyn

Lyn Melvin said...

Paul and Everybody who commented--It truly blesses me that you took the time to share your thoughts with me. It is a reminder how each and everyone of us is responsible for what comes out of our mouths as ambassadors for Christ, but even more so if we 'speak' in public. Thank you for reminding me of the importance to stay humble. Much love to you all🤗❤️

Zorrobird said...

Lyn,

Excellent article. I think most of us feel that this is a real possibility. I know that God has led me to prepare for something to happen here in the US and your article is confirming what I feel in my spirit. Thank you for your boldness!

Aimee